Beefs? Fact or Fiction?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I swear rap music is the only genre of music that has problems like this...rappers can never seem to jus be happy for one another...always gotta be some funk...so anyways, with all the beefs going on now...do you think these beefs are legitimate real beefs or a ploy to get publicity and sales? I mean if you truly had issues with someone...wouldn't you handle it in a private manner? Not create songs and put them on mixtapes and crap...I dunno...jus my 2cents...What's yours?

Nov 13, 2004
I agree with Skrilla its really embarrassing as a culture and a people. Dont get me wrong back in the day with LL and Ice T, LL and Kool Mo Dee, LL and everybody it was cool and just on record...it was who could say the coldest shit on record and thats where it ended. But now everybody SWEAR they hard and will go to any extent to prove it. Like Lynch said "Niggaz will kill they mama for some fame". Its really a bunch of mamas boys trying to be gangstas in the name of keepin it real but like Chapelle said "When keepin it real goes wrong" Even way back you didnt hear about The Four Tops fonkin with The Temptations or you dont see Metallica fonkin with The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. In my opinion Game, 50, Yukmouth especially, are pussy's wanting attention and love to throw rocks and hide their hands. We as a people have to break the cycle of hate and jealousy that we have for each other cuz at this point the only thing we respect is disrespect.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^ Whats Makes You Say That?, Dont Take This Wrong, But Not All Beef Is The Way You Described, This Yuk Beef Wit 50 Game And Spider Loc Isnt Juss A Publicity Stunt, If It Was, 50 Wouldnt Respond, And Game Wouldnt Even Breathe The Word Yukmouth, And Yuk Wouldnt Waste Time And Money On Sum Shmoes 4rm The East Coast That He Probably Would Never See

Look At It Like This, Everyone In The Rap Game Has To Dipicted A Certain Demeaner, But Theres Ppl Out There Who Have Either Been Shot, Stabbed, And/Or Killed Cuz Of Words Said On Wax, And I Can List Beefs That Definately FACT

2Pac/Biggie
A-Wax/Husalah
Yuk/Spider Loc/Game/50/Young Buck/Tony Yayo/Lloyd Banks Lol

But Either Way, Look Into The Shit, Its Intresting, I Spend A Few Hours A Night Surfing The Net, Juss Readin, Whats New Whats Not, Whats Up And Coming, And If You Dig Deep, Im Sure You Can Find More And More Beefs That Really Exist, And Its Sad To Say This, But The Rap Game Is Flooded Wit Bullshit, Juss Sift Thru The Waste, And Find Your Personal Pot Of Gold

Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
Is it really Necessary for someone to be killed over words?? We have already lost to many excellent artist who could still be putting out good music.. Why loose more.. We enjoy to hear about beef..as entertainment that were it should end...Words are just words..

Mar 23, 2005
who the fuck would kill mac dre he is maybe the coolest rapper all he wanted to do is poop a thizz and get stupid man whats up with that beef

we live like rockers wild and crazey dude
mac dre R.I.P

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

whether the "beefs" are actual conflicts is up in the air.
Somebody could say fuck you on a record and really fuckin mean it without doing it to gain attention.

With that said I also believe that all beef whether factual or fictional is a method of publicity. Even if you are trying to gain attention or not. It's not what you say i'ts how people react to it.

Dec 30, 2003
thizzhustle said:
who the fuck would kill mac dre he is maybe the coolest rapper all he wanted to do is poop a thizz and get stupid man whats up with that beef

we live like rockers wild and crazey dude
mac dre R.I.P
HAHAHHAHAHA u said POOP a thizz... HAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

but yea i feel you tho......

Nov 13, 2004
But it goes deeper than just a "Beef". What makes a person wanna get on record and say fuck somebody? It usually stems from nothing..petty bullshit..niggaz turnin crumbs to bricks as usual. Niggaz be on some "Aw I spoke to that nigga and he acted like he didnt wanna speak" or "Him and so and so be lookin at me crazy" or "Them niggaz aint real..we harder than them blah blah" Its really sickning!! And the funny thing is, white folks is making more off our music AND the beefs than we are but we the ones going to jail and getting killed. If a rapper like 50 has to go laydown for a couple then he loosing show money, endorsments and all that. But...his records will still sell a lil bit and Interscope gon still eat off him before he eat...plus Jimmy is FREE. And you cant have more than 1500 on your books in the Feds and if you do they start charging you rent. And since when does getting shot and doing time make you real?? I love C-Bo's music to death..but he's a fuck up and has proven to be a dumb criminal..he need to stick to rapping cuz he's not good at crime. Doin 75 in a 35 with a vest on and a strap and on parole.....shit he couldnt wait to go back. All these rappers brag on being shot like THAT makes them real...all that says to me is you're a mark cuz niggaz tried to kill you. Yukmouth to me is desperate for attention and is bitter that the game is passing him by. And Mac Dre was not a rap beef, that was just some ignorant hatin ass bastard.

Nov 13, 2004
Remaq said:
Is it really Necessary for someone to be killed over words?? We have already lost to many excellent artist who could still be putting out good music.. Why loose more.. We enjoy to hear about beef..as entertainment that were it should end...Words are just words..
Is that Mack 10? MDASH?????????

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Remaq said:
Yea No Doubt, But In All Honesty, Theres Nothin We Can Do About It, You Feel? Its Not Like I Can Call Yuk And You Can Call Game And We Both Propose A Way To Squash It, Its Juss Sumthing That Comes Wit The Territory

Look At The Mac Dre Beef, Dre Gets Shot, Fat Tone Makes A Track, A Fuckin Simple Song That Sumone Took In A Way That Provoked Sumone To Gun Him And His Homie Down In Vegas, So I Mean, This Shits All Twisted