BEEF SOUNDTRACK INFO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
one thing that gets on people's nerves mitchampin is how you put like three or four seperate thoughts on three or four seperate posts. Why not just one? Then on top of all that, you have a seperate post for a question mark ???? . WTF is that. Just put it at the end of the sentence like you're supposed to.

Also, what gets on people's nerves is your curiousity. I mean dont get me wrong, if there werent EVER any questions then we wouldn't know shit until something was written by someone saying "this and that...............". But you're curiousity is so blown out of proportion that is now annoying. Im not saying that I'm one of the people annoyed...............................but it's like your patience spand only last for like 5 mins then you have to ask again and again and again.

So take this how you want to. You can take this as a blow to you or as helpful info. The choice is yours. Just try to learn from shit that I AM WRITING TO YOU!!! This is like the fourth one now atleast and it seems like you're ignoring the shit that I'm writing to benefit you
my bad cunt those werent my words so dont bitch and wine at me faggot
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE THEN DONT COME BACK BITCH

Jul 11, 2003
Yeah, he may ask hella questions, and it could get annoying, but all you do is bitch and whine, fuck... leave dude alone, all you muhfuckers do around here is clown and talk shit... if this forum is a representation of Tech's fans, the I feel sorry for Tech, cuz almost every person here jus talks shit about everyone... nothin but bullshit

Aug 16, 2003
Theres cats out in the game now that from the Midwest... they just dont claim it in there music. When I get my music shit together Imma rep the MW to the fullest. I just hope I can get my shit on a wide level so that others can hear this shit....

Aug 16, 2003
I put all the music on the site but I havent put one of my songs on there yet. I've got 6 songs on there from the other cats Im rapping with. I'll have a song up once I lay the tracks down this weekend..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/nebulaproducions.htm

check it out and let me know what you think....and all the music on here is post production. Were heading to the Studio next month....

Holla