BEATS FOR SALE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
I got beats I'm selling for $50.00 for a stereo mixdown and $75.00 for everything fully mixed each channel individualy such as EQ,Compression,Reverb ETC!!! Also if you would like different sounds in it I'm more than happy to change it same with kicks,snares,hi hats,whatever you need to fit your track.My software I'm using is Reason 3.0 6gb of samples from Dr Dre and other big producers 40gb of reason refills waves diamond bundle waves ssl 4000 collection waves IR-1 V2 convolution reverb all the URS Plugins and all the roger nichols plugins!!! I mix and master in Nuendo 3 Also I will master your Tracks for only $45.00 a track BIG LOUD BANGERS WITH SIZZLE!!! Holla at me to check out some of the beats hit my soundclick at http://www.soundclick.com/eclipseakajosh PEACE!!!

May 1, 2003
The unwritten rule here is...you have to post pics of your studio in the "Studio Pics" thread in this same forum...think it's a page or two back. There is also a Forum Tax for each beat sold @ 12.5% . Make checks payable to "Sick-Wid-It"(since he is the moderator) and also you must evenly divde the above mentioned Sample Disks and Reason Refills in your above post... to at least 5 regular posters in the studio fourm. As well as a copy of Nuendo along with a valid serial number for activation. Only after all this has been completed...shall you be allowed to slang beats in this forum or any other forum here at the Siccness!

Carry On!