Beat Video Neva Gonna Stop By E-low

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
the snare is a lil over powering... ( i think thats snare lol)

but overall the beat is smooth its a big step up from the elevator music that you used to post on here

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
dispite the heat dude catches on here I think he puts together some nice beats. If he fucked with some better rappers he might get a nice side hustle going.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
this beat is better than one I could make, but I dont make beats. I tried hearing someone rappin over this beat and I couldnt, i mean...yes, its a beat, but I didnt feel it. Im trying to actually give you an honest chance again to see if you have improved but Im not really hearing it.

I can appreciate your passion for music, but all these beat videos you make are similar...way too long and no interesting enough for my taste...if your going to make a video at least make it interesting man...do something to make it stand out at least. Cause really it seems like you just like to tape yourself and show others...

Its not what you do, its how you do it.....DJ Fresh and others make similar videos, but theirs are actually interesting to watch...they have personality, insight, and give you a glimpse of how they work their magic on the boards

yours....well....not so much.

theres a difference...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'll give E-Low some credit since it takes guts to put your stuff online for the world to see especially on a site where he's been banned 1000x for posting these his videos. Keep doin your thing

May 16, 2002
this beat is better than one I could make, but I dont make beats. I tried hearing someone rappin over this beat and I couldnt, i mean...yes, its a beat, but I didnt feel it. Im trying to actually give you an honest chance again to see if you have improved but Im not really hearing it.

I can appreciate your passion for music, but all these beat videos you make are similar...way too long and no interesting enough for my taste...if your going to make a video at least make it interesting man...do something to make it stand out at least. Cause really it seems like you just like to tape yourself and show others...

Its not what you do, its how you do it.....DJ Fresh and others make similar videos, but theirs are actually interesting to watch...they have personality, insight, and give you a glimpse of how they work their magic on the boards

yours....well....not so much.

theres a difference...

I have to agree on the first part of your statement, but I also tend to see a lot of independent rappers that come through here with the same flaws, yet at a minor difference due to editing, but you can still tell it's a low budget video. I give credit where credit is due, but a lot of dudes in here act like they're just on some major shit... that's just not the case in my opinion.

The video part I agree with you, but me, myself didn't see a difference. Here is why: We as "fans" will sit and watch anything from our favorite personality, actor, rapper, producer etc. Often times we will watch something and somebody else will think it's stupid. And that's just simply based on the person not being a fan.

Let me make it more clear & please don't misunderstand...

I'd rather watch Dr. Dre make a beat and can sit there and watch him make an album before I'd sit and watch any of these two make a beat (not disrespecting... making my point.) Reason being, I'm a fan. Plain and simple.

Do I expect anybody to disagree? Of course!

Although, I am starting to see a change in the Siccness. A lot of people in here are starting to come real with honest opinions and sometimes go against the grain (sort of speak.) This kind of feedback will only make your favorite rappers step their game up and make the music better.

It beats a lot of dick riding and acting like everything your favorite rapper, producer etc. does is tight.