Beat Sold Check The Track No Pain No Gain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2010
Beat
My honest feedback. The beat is just a sample with outdated sounding drums in it. That high hat you are using drowns out the rapper and gets very annoying quickly. There are no breakdowns in the beat as well and very repetitive. If I have any advice it would be learn to compose music. I have yet to her 1 beat that you have composed from scratch with out a sample in it and leads me to think you couldn't make a good beat with out one. If im wrong then show us on here you can.

Rapper

Sounds very mono tone and no feeling behind his flow like hes reading from a paper. Delivery is not that good and also sounds very elementary with his word play.
out dated sounding drums?what would be some good drums to use?do you think you could name the kits ive been useing?
theres is a break down every 8 bars and a kick change up plus i added a chorus area so the beat realy cant be that repeitive.i can't knock how you feel.
as for the rapper there was three of them i guess you couldn't tell the difference makes me think you don't have a good ear for music.
thanks for checking it out more music coming soon.

Sep 6, 2010
Beat
My honest feedback. The beat is just a sample with outdated sounding drums in it. That high hat you are using drowns out the rapper and gets very annoying quickly. There are no breakdowns in the beat as well and very repetitive. If I have any advice it would be learn to compose music. I have yet to her 1 beat that you have composed from scratch with out a sample in it and leads me to think you couldn't make a good beat with out one. If im wrong then show us on here you can.

Rapper

Sounds very mono tone and no feeling behind his flow like hes reading from a paper. Delivery is not that good and also sounds very elementary with his word play.
i composed this beat it's pretty dope.
shits hella old but i only been sampling for about 3 yrs or so i been composing thats how i learned to make beats.

Sep 6, 2010
All three of the rappers sounded the same to me. After a few bars of each I lost interest in what they were rapping about. As far as the kits its really easy to find them. You probably have some good kits but a bad ear for how to match good sounds together. The drums sound like there stock drums from old keyboard. Im just giving you honest feed back so take it or leave it.
then that tells me your ear is not as good as you think i realy doubt all three rappers sound the same.
so what am i useing since you got the ear for the beat drum kits.
stock triton sounds or triton sounds with expanded cards?or maybe im useing stock reason drum kits?or maybe im useing roland kits?i'm glad your giving your honest feedback and critism but atleast make sure you know what your talking about first.

what could we have done to make the raps better in your opinion?or what did you dislike about the rapping?

To many parts were it seems like a freestyle or the lyrics are being forced and not coming naturally when being spit.

Just my honest opinion, I ain't no rapper.. I just wouldn't be looking to buy any of those dudes cds who are rapping in this song. Sounds like the timing is off on some of the delivery and all three rappers sound pretty much the same to me.

But as I said, I enjoyed that beat there, crazy sample you used, only thing I would redo or change is the hihats (donno if you did them or if it was auto hihats type shit or what).

Exclusive seems to be trying to help ya, and I agree that some of your beats sound like stock drums that a new mpc or new keyboard would have in there (they might not be, but thats what it sounds like at times). You def got a great ear for samples and cuttin em up, but your drums are the one thing I noticed that need work in your beats. Not hating one bit just giving honest feedback for ya, improve ya drums and youd only see improvement. Before ya say people hating, just remember that you start these threads and asking for feedback so people gonna give it to ya how they feel. Sure the odd person might striaght out hate just because its you posting the beat but most people are just tellin you how it sounds to them and nothing more, no hidden agenda.

Aug 14, 2005
Dramatic dawg, if your music was as good as u think wouldnt u be getting more attention on here?!! come on man! wake up dawg your shit isnt good. out of 1000 beats u post 1 was good. i guess keep working on it but humble yourself man. real chop. for the new year humble yoself....

Sep 6, 2010
To many parts were it seems like a freestyle or the lyrics are being forced and not coming naturally when being spit.

Just my honest opinion, I ain't no rapper.. I just wouldn't be looking to buy any of those dudes cds who are rapping in this song. Sounds like the timing is off on some of the delivery and all three rappers sound pretty much the same to me.

But as I said, I enjoyed that beat there, crazy sample you used, only thing I would redo or change is the hihats (donno if you did them or if it was auto hihats type shit or what).

Exclusive seems to be trying to help ya, and I agree that some of your beats sound like stock drums that a new mpc or new keyboard would have in there (they might not be, but thats what it sounds like at times). You def got a great ear for samples and cuttin em up, but your drums are the one thing I noticed that need work in your beats. Not hating one bit just giving honest feedback for ya, improve ya drums and youd only see improvement. Before ya say people hating, just remember that you start these threads and asking for feedback so people gonna give it to ya how they feel. Sure the odd person might striaght out hate just because its you posting the beat but most people are just tellin you how it sounds to them and nothing more, no hidden agenda.
i can appreciate that but telling me what i need to do to be better isn't gonna make me better you either got talent or you dont i never came on here like im the shit check me out i cant make everone happy but i know this the music made here is good as the next.
for the drums i got the hook up recently from someone on the sicc who is a producer and didnt like my stock and drum choice he actualy new yall wouldnt notice the change so did i but yall act like you know so much and show me you are narrow minded and cant hear change,
dude saying be humble bro im am humble 420 is what it is bro i aint trippin i just know my circle gots talent thanks again e-low

Sep 6, 2010
Dramatic dawg, if your music was as good as u think wouldnt u be getting more attention on here?!! come on man! wake up dawg your shit isnt good. out of 1000 beats u post 1 was good. i guess keep working on it but humble yourself man. real chop. for the new year humble yoself....
yall dont know who is downloading and bumpin on the unda yall no the sicc and if no one is oh well i wont lose sleep over it.

Sep 6, 2010
I could care less what kits your are using man lol. All I care about is good sounding music. Your missing the point. What ever kits you are choosing do not sound good. I see the majority of people on here say the same thing so maybe you should swallow your pride and listen for once.

Very possible.

Do you know who is downloading your music ? I googled you and saw nothing pop up. None of your music pops up. It seems the only exposure you get is on this site. You come off very arrogant and quick to argue or come up with excuses even against people who seem to be giving you honest feedback.

The saying "You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink" applies here.

Good luck Dj Dramatic
what valid points have you realy made besides running in cirlces chasing your tale?
its not being arrogant its called knowing what im talking about.
like i said you proved you realy arent listening you couldn't tell there were three diffrent rappers that tells me you have a great ear.
and the names elow but you already know

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
bruh.. you have no clue what your talking about.. these dudes been tryin to let you know your beats suck in the nicest way possible and even give you tips.. you cant accept the fact that majority of the listeners that actualy listen dont feel it... i always try to keep a positive vibe bout shit, but your attitude bout music is wack as shit... try not quantizing your shit, buy actual drum sounds from quality companies like native instruments, motu, fxpansion.. or anything that has velocity/ robbin change ups.. take some of the criticism you get and turn that shit into motivation.. you've been banned hella times, lost to indecent more then a few times and still have the same shitty attitude.. grow up

Apr 27, 2005
Nothing wrong with the drum sounds themselves. What it comes down to is sound selection, the drum programming, and the mixing. After a quick listen it was obvious the clap used didn't fit the sample. The drum pattern didn't really groove well with the sample and the drums were very robotic. The drums also could have used some bus compression and some light reverb to glue it all together.

Try to have a more positive and humble attitude e-low and use this as a learning experience.

Sep 6, 2010
bruh.. you have no clue what your talking about.. these dudes been tryin to let you know your beats suck in the nicest way possible and even give you tips.. you cant accept the fact that majority of the listeners that actualy listen dont feel it... i always try to keep a positive vibe bout shit, but your attitude bout music is wack as shit... try not quantizing your shit, buy actual drum sounds from quality companies like native instruments, motu, fxpansion.. or anything that has velocity/ robbin change ups.. take some of the criticism you get and turn that shit into motivation.. you've been banned hella times, lost to indecent more then a few times and still have the same shitty attitude.. grow up
if you dont think this beat is dope then im led to beleive you dont know as much as you think.

Sep 6, 2010
Nothing wrong with the drum sounds themselves. What it comes down to is sound selection, the drum programming, and the mixing. After a quick listen it was obvious the clap used didn't fit the sample. The drum pattern didn't really groove well with the sample and the drums were very robotic. The drums also could have used some bus compression and some light reverb to glue it all together.

Try to have a more positive and humble attitude e-low and use this as a learning experience.
huh no matter what you will try to find something that makes you feel like ok im right this is why your shit isnt no good come on bro you serious.
get a grip of yourself bro.
honestly DJ FRESH is doing the same shit i do and yall all his nuts he aint doing no diffrent.but hey yall keep trying to coach.