BEAT SENSELESS......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
^^Notes, what up fam......sorry long time no holla but school (UW) has got me busy like a muhfucka...we're still pumpin' out beats though and there's a lot more to come...holla at me on the celly sometime bro...1

Feb 17, 2003
Steve, I think I've actually gott a couple fucc around traccs to some beats I gott on this cd that said beat senseless . All of the beats on the cd were dope. I haven't been on the siccness in hella. I'm actually writing this message from my sidekicc 2. But last I heard , mo-x and them was tryin to gett us on tracc together.anyways just showin sum luv. Gettat me _Nicc Nutty_

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Zicafekt said:
^^Notes, what up fam......sorry long time no holla but school (UW) has got me busy like a muhfucka...we're still pumpin' out beats though and there's a lot more to come...holla at me on the celly sometime bro...1
what is it folks? I had to get a new phone and lost all my numbers so PM me your contact when you get a minute. I'm gonna be back in the NW for a while in 2 weeks so we gotta get down.