Bearshare to Ipod

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
I thought I was comin up on music on bear shre downloading complete albums of a cd's i cant buy any more.... copy portected couldnt load to the itunes and copy protected couldnt burn them......... is there anyway around this????

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Damn dude I remember back in the day getting on morpheus when only 4k people connected to the networks...I remember getting napster and being like....this is the best shit ever! Downloading shit 2k/s on dialup! Memories...

Oct 21, 2006
Likwid said:
Damn dude I remember back in the day getting on morpheus when only 4k people connected to the networks...I remember getting napster and being like....this is the best shit ever! Downloading shit 2k/s on dialup! Memories...
I was still downloading on dialup before KaZaa died. That was pretty recent.

I just installed DC++, I don't really understand. I could figure it out but could you explain it real quick?

May 17, 2002
ok ok ok

i can see that apperantly my downloading skills need help...

what site do yall suggest I use. And as far as what i have downlaoded already is there anything i can do to put them onto itunes?????????

Oct 21, 2006
What do you guys suggest for the older songs? A lotta this shit I can't even find in stores.

Mr Criminal - Nothin like Cali
Mr Capone E - Celebrate
Tha M.O.B.B. - Summertime
older songs like that I can't find on bearshare.

I don't need it at all for new songs or for full albums.