BEARS........LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
ALOT OF LONG FACES AROUND MY WAY TODAY......BUT NOT MINE

:devious:

REX GROSSMAN SHOULD BE HANGD......ALONG WITH SMITH FOR STICKIN WITH THAT FOOL THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME.....DUMB ASS

Apr 20, 2005
grossman is a shaky QB, their defense looked shaky as hell, i like the bears a lil bit, but after the Arizona game people got their number, go Seahawks, you know i gotta say that btw

May 12, 2002
Turning the ball over 6 times usually means you lose. You get Grossman to make a mistake and he seems to make them in bunches. They turned the ball over ion many bad spots on the field. My biggest worry is that they have had 2 RB's in a row go over 100 yeards rushing. They get to shut down Tiki in primetime next week.

Sep 21, 2006
www.lannypoffo.com
I dont know what the fuck happened, but YEAH my BEARS got ran thru by the DOLPHINS of all teams.

this is the same occourance as last season. our D does more then it's share, but it's the QB and WR position that I have the most problem with. When Barrian went out, it seemed like there was NO ONE else to step up and make the DBs/safteys take their eye off our running attack. grossman is not the answer to our QB problem. but just a temporary fix. I would have liked to see what Griese could have done to bring us back in the second half, but I dont think he's touchin the rock anytime soon.

so fuck it, we're no longer undefeated.....time to worry about that Giants D.
I'm not too concerned with their O, but I think the pressure they put on Rex will determine if he's going to start all year or not.

time will tell.

oh yeah......FUCK THE DONKEYS.

HAHAHAHA....I'm such a Genius.

Sep 21, 2006
www.lannypoffo.com
you want a rhyme son, well let me tell you one
FUCK YOU, and your boat called the S.S. COCKTON

you're sorry like your niners, kid....there's no comparing
you have a name like a boat captained by fairy's (a Ferry, get it?)

HAHAHAHA.....I AM a Genius.

Feb 8, 2006
BigE916WRM said:
Turning the ball over 6 times usually means you lose. You get Grossman to make a mistake and he seems to make them in bunches. They turned the ball over ion many bad spots on the field. My biggest worry is that they have had 2 RB's in a row go over 100 yeards rushing. They get to shut down Tiki in primetime next week.

^^^agree
Ronnie had what over 155 yds? And if you hit Rex early he's a different QB. Great game next week against NY looking forward to it. I might be sitting Rex in fantasy.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
2-0-Sixx said:
Bottom line is that the bears have the best record in the NFC. 7-1. Still lots of football to be played.
that's fucking real

and urlacher is still a fucking beast