be warned tracklist ever released

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
did tech ever mention what songs were supposed to be on be warned just a question thats been bothering me cus i wonder how much of that shis been leaked like the virus and songs on other cds like be warned the song??

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
There was a scan of the promo poster for the album put up a while back by... BetThatStang I believe which had a "Featuring" thing for the songs and a few were mentioned.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
There was a scan of the promo poster for the album put up a while back by... BetThatStang I believe which had a "Featuring" thing for the songs and a few were mentioned.
I believe your referring to the scan which was about the size of a flyer with tech n9ne in balloon font...

I have it somewhere but i think i'll keep it for myself for now since I can't be fucked finding it...

there was a thread where Eric put it up a while back

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Indeed. He put it up, though it was a long while back and the image has since been deleted from the host and thus doesn't show up in that thread any longer. However, there is this.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Indeed. He put it up, though it was a long while back and the image has since been deleted from the host and thus doesn't show up in that thread any longer. However, there is this.
that's the one...

I recall that it was a Warner Bros./Qwest venture in that period of time

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
can ya'll upload that Hellbound for me, I have it but it has all kinds of clicks in it like the disk it was ripped from was scratched so I had to clean it up in cool edit, I enhanced it a bit too and made the outro slow down so its real trippy but I want to know if there is a cleaner version out there.