BCS either ohio or SC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
LSU is to far back to make it. as long as ohio state and SC win out one will be playing in the national championship. might be the closest #2 #3 difference in the bcs. .01 could decide it.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
why is that usctrojan? I dont know exactly what goes into the quality wins....but you want the bigger negative number, it helps you out more....so you would want USC to have -.2 instead of -.1...it reduces yalls overall total more

Proppa....if LSU doesnt lose, Ohio State isnt gonna be able to make up the ground, so yall need to be rooting for LSU to win out....as soon as LSU losses, that is 1 full point that Ohio State is gonna move up....some other teams yall dont want to lose will be: TCU (some idiot has them 2), Miami (OH) (not Miami of Florida, another crazy team that shouldnt be in the mix but someone has them ranked 4th)....and yall should hope that any teams that Ohio State still has to play or has played in the past, losses so their quality of schedule lessens and their quality of wins lessen. They have to play Purdue and Michigan still which are 8th and 11 in the BCS, those are gonna be 2 quality wins. ....imma be pissed off if Ohio State gets to go to the championship because they aint that damn good but I guess their resume is as good as any other 1 loss teams, just that they dont beat teams by that many points and have some flukes wins....I still wouldnt quite count out LSU, I can see some things happening that are gonna move them up, their strength of schedule is going to move up about 30 rankings here in this last part of the season if they are able to get to the SEC champ game...but we will see....out of all the teams I think Ohio State is the least deserving, thats not going by facts or anything, just by watching the teams play

Sep 13, 2002
i feel you grim

lsu is more deserving then ohio so is SC

and yea lsu needs to win out and make shure ohio dosent jump them in the polls.

but really its all fucked. i just hope soon there is a national championship that comes together because of a playoff system not a computer.

and ohio state wins because of the refs and they can barley beat teams like san diego state. who is 50 times worse then cal.

Apr 25, 2002
big hate for the champs huh?

"and ohio state wins because of the refs and they can barley beat teams like san diego state. who is 50 times worse then cal." one thang you leavin out homie.........OSU beat SDSU an SC lost to Cal, so you cant really make that comparison

it dont really matter that OSU aint whippin teams, they are winnin all the same

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Real talk dubb!! Ohio St. is just as good if not better than SC or LSU!! I know their defense is the best of the 3 teams!!But well see how it plays out, cause Ohio St. easily has the harder schedule so they might lose anotha game anyway!!!! Sc has no good opponents left unlike Ohio St.!! Regardless none will hang with Okla!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
san diego state had there back up quarter back who had hadnet thrown a pass in a few years. and that was in high school. and yet they still barley lost to ohio state.

and this always happens with them. with in the next 3 games they will get a bad bounce or piss off a ref and they will losse another game.

May 9, 2002
Tennessee moved up to number 7.....happy about that...the 8th toughest schedule in the nation right now.....makes that loss to auburn really really piss me off.....

to me it doesn't really matter all the USC/OSU/LSU controversy......b/c really, it's not about who makes it to the sugar bowl to me...it's who the hell is going to find a way..and put together a complete game...to knock of Oklahoma

I predict Ohio State will lose their game to michigan in the big house

also, LSU will lose in the SEC championship game if they get past ole miss