BC - "Last Letter" feat. B-Dawg & Shadow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
He came up on my face book people you might know thing for some reason last night I seen some studio sessions and shit they working on it was dope I also checked out Big Tones page he's dropping a solo. How come they don't fuck with eachother anymore really? Seems like Tone fucks with more mainstream black rappers and Frisco dudes then he does East Co Co

Mar 26, 2014
Tone thinks he's big time now. B-Dawg and Shadow spit flames while Tone cant rap for shit. Right when Woodie passed Sav it Out was nice now its a shell of itself. Not only Tone left B Dawg and Shadow behind but what about A Wax? He did the Lay'em Down Twice video and coulda had all of the old East Coco cats featured in it (not as rappers but just reppin' Wood) but naw. You never know tho maybe all the old East Coco cats are drug addict losers? Its weird to never see any of them on here keeping Woodies name alive. I mean it is an East Coco forum.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Tone thinks he's big time now. B-Dawg and Shadow spit flames while Tone cant rap for shit. Right when Woodie passed Sav it Out was nice now its a shell of itself. Not only Tone left B Dawg and Shadow behind but what about A Wax? He did the Lay'em Down Twice video and coulda had all of the old East Coco cats featured in it (not as rappers but just reppin' Wood) but naw. You never know tho maybe all the old East Coco cats are drug addict losers? Its weird to never see any of them on here keeping Woodies name alive. I mean it is an East Coco forum.
Seems like musically they went separate ways but still respect each other