BBQ/Concert 9/11 -Federation, Mistah FAB, Thizz Ent, BLegit, Quinn, Turf Talk & more!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Angie

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
BBQ/Concert 9/11 -Federation, Mistah FAB, Thizz Ent, B-Legit, Turf Talk & more!

Benefit BBQ/Concert this Sunday, Sept 11th at 2pm.

All proceeds will go to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort!

Live performances by:

Federation, Mistah FAB and the whole Thizz Ent camp, B Legit, Turf Talk, Sean T, Jacka, Mob Figaz and more!

Hosted by Ms Veronica & Goldie Gold of the Federation!

DJ Remedy in the mix!

This daytime event starts at 2:00pm!

No dress code

21 & up

Club Deep
87 N. San Pedro Street
San Jose, CA 95110

Bay Area Hip-Hop Lends A Helping Hand
Getting Hyphy for Hurricane Katrina hits San Jose’s Club Deep, located at 87 N San Pedro, on Sunday Sept 11th at 2PM. Join XXL Eye Candy Ms. Veronica and Goldie Gold of The Federation as they host this special BBQ and Concert for Hurricane Relief in the Gulf. Live performances from all the major bay hittas in the Hip-Hop game. Come watch The Federation, Mistah F.A.B, B-Legit, Turf Talk, The Thizz Ent Camp, Sean T, Jacka, Mob Figaz and many more as they join together and hit the stage to help their fellow Americans in crisis. Tickets are $10, with all proceeds benefiting the NAACP Hurricane Relief Fund. Come get hyphy and be apart of this life-rebuilding event.

Jul 13, 2005
DONE DEAL OR DEAL DONE OR WHATEVER AINT GONNA BE ABLE 2 MAKE IT THATZ
AL BO BO HOMIE BUT STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO THIZ FUNCTION SHITZ GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK

Angie

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Done Deal Kenny said:
i'm lost lol..... we wont be able to make it..... angie or sean: hit me up
Thanks Kenny...I'll hit you up.

Benefit BBQ/Concert this Sunday, Sept 11th at 2pm.

All proceeds will go to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort!

Live performances by:

Federation, Mistah FAB and the whole Thizz Ent camp, B Legit, Turf Talk, Sean T, Jacka, Mob Figaz and more!

Hosted by Ms Veronica & Goldie Gold of the Federation!

DJ Remedy in the mix!

This daytime event starts at 2:00pm!

No dress code

21 & up

Club Deep
87 N. San Pedro Street
San Jose, CA 95110

Bay Area Hip-Hop Lends A Helping Hand
Getting Hyphy for Hurricane Katrina hits San Jose’s Club Deep, located at 87 N San Pedro, on Sunday Sept 11th at 2PM. Join XXL Eye Candy Ms. Veronica and Goldie Gold of The Federation as they host this special BBQ and Concert for Hurricane Relief in the Gulf. Live performances from all the major bay hittas in the Hip-Hop game. Come watch The Federation, Mistah F.A.B, B-Legit, Turf Talk, The Thizz Ent Camp, Sean T, Jacka, Mob Figaz and many more as they join together and hit the stage to help their fellow Americans in crisis. Tickets are $10, with all proceeds benefiting the NAACP Hurricane Relief Fund. Come get hyphy and be apart of this life-rebuilding event.

EXXXO

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
from what I heard this should be real hott...I just talked to Ms. Veronica last nite and shes asking everyone to come out for a good cause and catch a great show at the same time.

I wish I has home for this show, but I know some of y'all cats will take some pics of this- so just hook it up and post em when u get a chance.