bayrider the gang, sickmix.com, dj rah2k, and kansas city...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Big things are brewing with the bayrider gang and kansas city, here is a quick run down of upcoming projects and out nows, please post any questions or feedback... Peep the main page for an a wax video and the smigg and I rocc video.. Www.sickmixradio.com for the a wax and smigg video...

A wax(pitssburg, ca) and pittsburgh philthy(kansas city mo) mixtape hosted by djrah2k...

Smigg dirtee and 3rd degree(70 mile) mixtape...
J.cin and 3rd degree(70 mile) mixtape...

Dj loon.. Kansas citys finest dj will be hitting you all with a seris of mixtapes

J.cin .. Dirtee boy cin the mixtape vol 2

J.cin.. Dirt cobain the mixtape vol 3..

Yukmouth presents I rocc, the center of attention

More projects will be announced as they are confirmed... And we do have some big things brewing...

Out nows...

Dj vlad presents a wax... F.suckaz

A wax.. Thug deluxe

Dutch the great .. The big show mixtape

Daric b and smigg dirtee .. Broadcasting live
from the gutter

Smigg dirtee .. God made dirt

J.cin .. Mr. Cali himself mixtape

C bo presents the bluez brothers, I rocc and smigg dirtee

Grew sum mixtape

John dough presents c.g the mixtape

Dj rah2k.. With about 1,000 mix tape for you beezys... Thug warriors up to 25... 23 hosted by big dutch, a wax and smigg... 25 hosted by I rocc...best of the bay, its in the bay, mac dre tribute.... The list goes on...

Peep the catologe at sickmix.com or hit this thread up, [email protected]

Thanks to, b12, heat myser, incredible zig, profit, big e, the whole fam... A team, lds, label group, djloon, the dotte aka jose... Everyone involved, john dough, daric b, 3rd degree, jcin...

Any questions?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
And we can't forget

Pittsburgh philthy solo debut .. No place like home... Coming soon

3rd degree.. Its all bad 1981.. 2005 .. Coming soon

And a j.cin solo album coming soon...