Bayloc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2004
ACTUCALLY I DIDNT START TRAIL THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS CASE DO TO THA FACT THAT ITS A 3STRIKE CASE AND THERE TRYING TO GIVE ME 30 TO LIFE...... IVE BEEN ON A 100.000 BAIL SINCE LAST JAN... MY TRAIL OFFICALLY STRATS ON JAN 9TH AND IM FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I GOT A BIG ASS LAW FIRM BEHIND ME ALL MY FAMILY AND TRUE FRIEND GOT MY BACC IVE GOT A GANG OF LETTER FROM MY FANS AND RAP HOMIES... SO IM READY TO GO TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 2, 2005
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
ACTUCALLY I DIDNT START TRAIL THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS CASE DO TO THA FACT THAT ITS A 3STRIKE CASE AND THERE TRYING TO GIVE ME 30 TO LIFE...... IVE BEEN ON A 100.000 BAIL SINCE LAST JAN... MY TRAIL OFFICALLY STRATS ON JAN 9TH AND IM FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I GOT A BIG ASS LAW FIRM BEHIND ME ALL MY FAMILY AND TRUE FRIEND GOT MY BACC IVE GOT A GANG OF LETTER FROM MY FANS AND RAP HOMIES... SO IM READY TO GO TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn cuzzin, you fighting for the rest of your life!!! Do me a favor, when you come out on top this. Let the rest of these niggaz know from a "Man" that has been there that it takes hard nigga to live and survive the streets, but it takes a stronger man to live that positive life, because that sh8t we do when we don't give a fuck, can really cost a man his life in one way or the other...

Jun 17, 2006
Living Legend said:
Damn cuzzin, you fighting for the rest of your life!!! Do me a favor, when you come out on top this. Let the rest of these niggaz know from a "Man" that has been there that it takes hard nigga to live and survive the streets, but it takes a stronger man to live that positive life, because that sh8t we do when we don't give a fuck, can really cost a man his life in one way or the other...
PREACH

Jan 10, 2006
Living Legend said:

...And that's real. Glad to hear you got a good legal team and family behind you man. Hang in there.