Bay To Breakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Wow.

I might be hella tardy on this one, but the section of the Bay To Breakers marathon on Fell St near Golden Gate Park is crackin like pistacchios.

So many beautiful women wearing damn near nothing, and some not wearing anything at all.

I had to walk through that shit to get to work, but wow, its like the block party of all block parties.

Hella house parties and people everywhere.

I wish I could have chilled.

I am definitely going next year. Shit was bananas.

Anybody ever hit this up ?

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah man, its hella crackin. There are all these open house parties on Fell St. hella music, booze, and bitches.

Everybody blowing ganja out there, its like a festival.

This is on Fell St. around Ashbury, the whole block is just filled with people, who aren't even running or walking the race, they're just out there posted, BBQ'in and everything.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Yeah man, its hella crackin. There are all these open house parties on Fell St. hella music, booze, and bitches.

Everybody blowing ganja out there, its like a festival.

This is on Fell St. around Ashbury, the whole block is just filled with people, who aren't even running or walking the race, they're just out there posted, BBQ'in and everything.
yup, i missed out this year. a couple of friends went, but i wasn't able to go.

next year, i'm there...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I have yet to go. I heard this year was supposed to be weaker anyways because they were trying to cut alcohol out of it somehow. I think last year they didn't have portapotty's and everyone was complaining about people pissing everywhere.

Feb 28, 2006
its damn near like one of those halloween castro street parties but, in the day time. i went there last year and got hooked. went there today. best day time party ever. (it was better before it was confiscated cause they use to have kegs throughout the block. not no more, still fun though)

Aug 8, 2006
i didnt know shit about no bay to breakers, i jus had a bitch take me down haight to take me shoppin and as we lookin for parkin im seein hella bad white bitches in football jerseys and bikinis and shit... im like o noooo i cant be shoppin with yo ass over here right now. today woulda been dope is i was prepared for this shit lol