Bay Rap politics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
I look at this board and i see 2 parties of people...

you got the cats complaining about how nobody shows the bay luv, and how everybody is taking our slang.

then you got the cats complaining about how the other cats complain too much.

I think we all have good intentions, but the arguing may be what is actually holding us back. If we stop arguing about the petty shit, than maybe we can move as a whole, rather than a bay divided. I don't care go ahead and clown, but I kno I'm not the only one on here who takes this rap shit seriously. The unity amongst the artists is as strong as its ever been, and to those who disagree I want to see your ticket to the bay area rap summit in 1996. We got the rest of the industry attention, now its time to show em' what it do (no pun intended). Lets make KMEL our media, and make this is our political arena....or shall i say forum. If both parties work together our land (and water) will prosper.

halleluyah

Jul 21, 2003
cHeWdOGG said:
I look at this board and i see 2 parties of people...

you got the cats complaining about how nobody shows the bay luv, and how everybody is taking our slang.

then you got the cats complaining about how the other cats complain too much.

I think we all have good intentions, but the arguing may be what is actually holding us back. If we stop arguing about the petty shit, than maybe we can move as a whole, rather than a bay divided. I don't care go ahead and clown, but I kno I'm not the only one on here who takes this rap shit seriously. The unity amongst the artists is as strong as its ever been, and to those who disagree I want to see your ticket to the bay area rap summit in 1996. We got the rest of the industry attention, now its time to show em' what it do (no pun intended). Lets make KMEL our media, and make this is our political arena....or shall i say forum. If both parties work together our land (and water) will prosper.

halleluyah

who the fuck are you...Dr. Phil?

nah, i'm just side-bustin and wanted to clown you real quick. peace.