Bay Loc Mixtape??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2010
I was reading a thread on here from 2005, and Bay Loc made a post talking about a "Wrongkind Killa Mixtape". Did this ever get released?

Dec 8, 2010
first and formost, i know your a big fan of what niggaz is doing down here in dago
and thats cool, but you gota stay in your place, and understand your not from here
nor do you speak for these southeast streets, and where ever your from your probably tha only one from there who has o'boys cd....... so stop trying to hype shit up by sayin ( tha streets is watchin ) cuz that wacc ass cd probably only sold about 50 copys.... tha winnie in tha beanie dont want it wit me, all that bullshit is just tuff talk....... why would he give me his number???? was i suppose to call and talk to him...... we have nothing to talk about ( get off where you get mad ) im really in these streets, at fammart every other day ( by myself ) well i might have a big cannon on me......but im wit tha business...... this is not a game to me and it will never be just rap....... im not a rapper, im a crip that knows how to rap.... will i respond?? of course wit out a dought i already got songs in tha cut for him and his clicc....... me and jayo got his ass good on jayos new g-unit mixtape should be out in a few weeks, so tha whole world will here him getting verbablly raped.... i should'nt have gave him that type of shine on what will be a pretty big release...... pluse my whole camp been had songs dissin "wrong kind" so you can be on tha look out for our ( wrong kind killa mixtape ) song by ........ GOOGIE MONSTA,CRIPTO, LIL BAY LOC,CEE WEE 3, JAY O FELONY, C-HECC AND BABY SKAR........ tha songs are already done, and tha album cover is really going to hurt feelings!!!!!!!! o'well this shit is just getting started and im going to have fun wit it.....and tha only way to stop it is for tha winnie in tha beanie to meet me infront of fammart so we can get down ( like real gangsta ) on dvd.........im done speaken on this issue, as far as tha internet gose!!!!!!!!!!
This is what he said in the old thread. He said they were already done. Any reason why they were never released? because this post was from 2005.

Dec 8, 2010
I know about that. but it could still be released like Crip Card was, right? since he said it was almost done? and im sure he had time to release it before he got locked up.

It sounded interesting though, with Cee Wee 3, Googie Monsta, and Baby Skar. I didnt think any of them had problems with Wrongkind ( i guess i can see why Baby Skar would though, since he was part of Dulo Gang).

Dec 8, 2010
I got that shit..it aint for sale. That shit came out in the early 90's. It's an EP
how many tapes did Baby Skar release back in the 90's? Didnt he have a tape called "Frontline Soldier"? im hoping more people could maybe upload his old music onto youtube, because its hard to find.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Frontline soldier was on the tape you have in your sig. He did quite a few songs with Slikk Rikk but I aint sure what he is up to now as far as music..I heard he was in Oakland a few years back, but people see him every now and then.