BAY COLLABORATIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE (lets make it happen)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
See, theres so much talents out there buried under tons of bullshit..its getting harder and harder to separate the real from the fake...as much spamming and bullshit that goes on, this site remains the #1 source for Gangsta rap ....let these artists on here know who you like to see them link up with...

off top Im thinking

10sion (aka Jose Santana), Mr Kee and Los Rakas (sacred)

HD and Infamous Kaboo

P-Coat and Tay Capone

Moeses Soulright, Suga Free, and DJ Quik

Krypto and Ice meez

May 8, 2011
S.B. & Killa Tay

Danked Out & Taj-He-Spitz

I like that Krypto & Ice Meez idea

Krypto & Moeses Soulright (In process of making this a reality)

Krypto & Xzibit

I also wanna make an Axion Jaxion x Ampicino album but thats just something I thought would be dope.

Kee actually reached out to do a Rakas song and I tried to put them in contact but its been hard.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Locksmith x Young Gully
The Jealous Guys x Moeses Soulright II
Lil Rod x Lil Blood
Blast Holiday x Davinci

Blast Holiday and HD
Joe Blow and HD
Joe Blow and Jacka
all those people have already worked together, I dont think you understand the concept here lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
S @Svetlott as long as we're talking about something you personally could make happen, i would love to hear an N @n1gh7mar3 EP over all freddy machete production

Apr 25, 2002
See, theres so much talents out there buried under tons of bullshit..its getting harder and harder to separate the real from the fake...as much spamming and bullshit that goes on, this site remains the #1 source for Gangsta rap ....let these artists on here know who you like to see them link up with...

off top Im thinking

10sion (aka Jose Santana), Mr Kee and Los Rakas (sacred)

HD and Infamous Kaboo

P-Coat and Tay Capone

Moeses Soulright, Suga Free, and DJ Quik

Krypto and Ice meez
shhhhh...letting the cat out the bag

they want to make it happen though it's just timing

May 8, 2011
@SacredMuzic as long as we're talking about something you personally could make happen, i would love to hear an @AMPICHINO EP over all freddy machete production
Shyyyyyyyyyt me too tell amp to answer his pm's so i dont gotta call pk to call amp to wait on my ideas. Every song we ever did that way is dope as fuck so wtf. Freddy is so dope yall will c.soon my bad im drunk as fuck. Doesnt happen often........ Have we did a shit feature?

Bearfaced x sacred

Dj fresh x sacred

Livewire x sacred

Iamsu x los rakas x danked out

Brotha lynch x axion jaxion

S.b. X mars

Necro x s.b. I actually reached out to dude with no success even offered good money

Sacred x hiero

Krypto x the grouch x moeses soulright

Krypto & sunspot jonz

Danked out and eligh

Danked out and p-lo

Danked out and roach gigz

Danked out and rosco omali

Danked out and jboogz

S.b. And quinn on a beat that I pick

Axion & Locksmith

Ps im gettin the bombest head right now while I tYpe this lol shorty just said she dont care if I say it so fuck it I love russian bitches

Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
Brotha lynch x axion jaxion
THIS.
S @Svetlott as long as we're talking about something you personally could make happen, i would love to hear an N @n1gh7mar3 EP over all freddy machete production
THIS!!