bay bridge adidas............special edition...$100

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
J.COLOMBO said:
WHY CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THE OAKLAND HALF OF THE BRIDGE........HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
Thats exactly why! :devious:

I'd rock them, but I have nothing orange at all in my closet. if it had green or yellow I'd cop hella quick

Nov 1, 2005
Damn Colombo gettin hella defensive....lol....take it easy....and yes that was funny that u pointed out it had a bridge cuz its pretty fukkin obvious....lol

Feb 25, 2006
J.COLOMBO said:
WOW THANKS NOW THEYLL ALL BE GONE

IM GOIN BACK DURING THE WEEK BUT THEY PROLLY WONT HAVE NONE NOW..

how u gonna post a pic of some shoes to everyone on this forum and then get mad when someone reveals where you can go cop them at???

same shit happened when u posted pics of the mac dre mural in vallejo and then got all butthurt when ppl started naming the location...

EITHER QUIT POSTIN PICS IF U DONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THEM, OR QUIT CRYIN ABOUT IT....

Apr 10, 2006
ClickClack said:
how u gonna post a pic of some shoes to everyone on this forum and then get mad when someone reveals where you can go cop them at???

same shit happened when u posted pics of the mac dre mural in vallejo and then got all butthurt when ppl started naming the location...

EITHER QUIT POSTIN PICS IF U DONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT THEM, OR QUIT CRYIN ABOUT IT....

Forreal though!!

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
ClickClack said:

QUIT CRYIN.........