Bay Artist Who have sold their music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
PressPlay Prod. said:
another thing i have noticed,especially out here in the bay, most mom and pop stores are willing to do co-signments, thats the easy part, but u still gotta draw ur audience to the store to actually go pick it up,you gon have to work one way or another just cuz u on a label or got ur cd on ur shelf sumwhere doesnt mean u have the lurxory to sit around, u have to be out there promotin ur ass off so that people can go to these stores and ask if they have ur cd., like i see alot of cats going to rasputins getting co signments,rasputins aint gon promote u just cuz yo cd is own they shelf,feel me?

and another thing that alot of people out here that i have notice is, lack of copyrights and trademarks,and not alot of artist out here are affilated with ascap or bmi. we need more artist devolpment or more seminars that are set up for artist development and we need these seminars to be free or 5-10$ otherwise it is just a serious scam rip off, which to me is equivalent for paying sum1 to spin your music (payola) but thats my honest opinion
Young cousin, I see you got your shit together. What projects are you working on. I'm going be sure to check you out. How can I find out more about your company.