Bay Area/Sacramento/West Coast CD lots and more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Lot #1

Herm - Trying To Survive In The Ghetto Compilation (ft. Cold World Hustlers, Young Life, Fly Nate That Banksta, RBL Posse, IMP, GLP, 11/5, Primo, T-Lowe, and more)

The Best Of Get Low Recordz 2001 limited edition (ft. Method Man, Juvenile, The Game, Snoop, and more)

Fly Young Monte - Stackin Geez (rare Vallejo release)

Urban Life Music - Strait 2 Da Jugular Vein Compilation (rare Hayward release)

originally listed for $17.95

20% off sale price until 11pm PST tonight $14.36!

Lot #2

Group Theory - United MCs (local rare San Jose underground hip-hop group)

M-Dash - Smokey Robinson (rare release by NBD's M-Dash; very tight CD!!)

JT the Bigga Figga's San Francisco City's Underground Classics (ft. GLP and other Frisco mobb rappers)

Lake Berryessa compilation (ft. The Delinquents, 3X Krazy, Harm, Dru Down, and more)

originally listed for $16.80

20% off sale price until 11pm PST tonight $13.44

Lot #4

Fully Loaded- Reloaded (Big Rich, Bailey, Don Toriano bka Young Know)

4080 - Mobbin Thru The Bay compilation (one of the great Bay Area compilations of the g-funk era; ft. Mac Dre, Cool-E, 187 Fac, N2Deep, Dubee, Mac Mall, PSD, Ironic, Dru Down, Coolio Da Unda Dogg, and more)

KZO - The Best Kept Secret (tight Bay compilation ft. Swiss, RBL Posse, San Quinn, Cougnut, Mac Mall, Dru Down, Guce, Lil Gangsta P, and more)

Underground Hittaz (KVE release ft. upcoming and already established NorCal artists such as Woodie, Nocturnal Hustlers, Mac & AK, Sean T, Errelevant, JT The Bigga Figga, Fly Young Monte, Balance, Twamp Nina, BG Evil, and many more)

originally listed for $18.79

20% off sale price until 11pm PST tonight $15.03!

ALL LOTS ARE SHIPPED FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL W/DELIVERY TRACKING INCLUDED WITHIN THE U.S.!

DON'T WORRY INTERNATIONAL HOMIES, I GAVE YOU GUYS A $3 DISCOUNT ON SHIPPING!

I COMBINE SHIPPING! CHECKOUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE GREAT TITLES!

NEED TO SELL THESE QUICK SO DON'T HESITATE TO SEND ME BEST OFFERS!

http://music.shop.ebay.com/items/Wh...t=31608&_ssn=layziemarv&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282