Bay Area Ringtones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2004
r8r said:
or Motorola i90c??

I don't know of any place specific that has bay area ringtones for the motorola phones, but here is a link to a page that will show you how to make your own mp3 ringtones for the motorola phones. I have a sprint phone so I have not actually tried this out. hope it helps.

Make your own Motorola MP3 Ringtones

You can also check the threads on HowardForum for more info on other Motorola Ringtones

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
racyace said:
I don't know of any place specific that has bay area ringtones for the motorola phones, but here is a link to a page that will show you how to make your own mp3 ringtones for the motorola phones. I have a sprint phone so I have not actually tried this out. hope it helps.

Make your own Motorola MP3 Ringtones

You can also check the threads on HowardForum for more info on other Motorola Ringtones
YADDIDDA!!!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
First of all PLEASE use the search tool, cause there are ATLEAST 10 threads in the last few months regarding this....

But if u have a Motorola V551, yer shit plays mp3 so just choose a 30 second snippet of yer favorite song and make it yer ringtone