Bay AREA rAP IS DEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
tHATS RIGHT FUCK THE BAY AREAS SHITTY NEW MUSIC SCENE. nO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HOPE AND PRAY ITS OVER! SORRY SICCNESS, BUT ITS TRUE. FACE REALITY. YA'LL MIGHT AS WELL JUST CALL THIS SITE OPENFORUM.NET CAUSE THATS THE LIVEST PLACE ON THIS WACK ASS SITE.. ALL YOU GUYS DO IS HATE ON PEOPLE AND TALK ABOUT FUCKIN TACOS. WELL FUCK SICCNESS AND FUCK TACOS... ITS OVER... START LISTENING TO DIDDY OR SOME SHIT... HES MORE POPULAR THAN ANY ARTIST YOU LIKE ANYWAY.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I liked you better when you didn't post on here for a couple of months, that was cool, you should do that more often.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The part about Bay rap being dead is true. The rest was somewhat unnecessary, but the main point is valid

Mar 14, 2010
SHUT UP YOU FUCKIN WIGGER PIECE OF SHIT. DO ME THE DUTY OF BANNING ME SO I DONT ANYMORE. BUNCHA FUCKIN FAGGOT TACO EATING LOSERS. gO SUCK YOUR NEXT BLACK DICK.

Mar 11, 2011
tHATS RIGHT FUCK THE BAY AREAS SHITTY NEW MUSIC SCENE. nO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HOPE AND PRAY ITS OVER! SORRY SICCNESS, BUT ITS TRUE. FACE REALITY. YA'LL MIGHT AS WELL JUST CALL THIS SITE OPENFORUM.NET CAUSE THATS THE LIVEST PLACE ON THIS WACK ASS SITE.. ALL YOU GUYS DO IS HATE ON PEOPLE AND TALK ABOUT FUCKIN TACOS. WELL FUCK SICCNESS AND FUCK TACOS... ITS OVER... START LISTENING TO DIDDY OR SOME SHIT... HES MORE POPULAR THAN ANY ARTIST YOU LIKE ANYWAY.

Someone get Fillyacup and Nuttkase on the line cuz shit just got real son. Mizerymade got absolutely deaded for less

Sep 16, 2011
All rap sucks now a days not just bay area rap. I think we should stop thinking about rap and start looking at the tsa agents strip searching our grandmothers and the police shooting us down in the streets

Aug 17, 2002
how many times has a thread been titled "bay rap is dead" or something along those lines? there's still people oput there that i listen to

Mar 14, 2010
BAY AREA RAP MUSIC IS FAR BETTER THAN MOST COMMERCIAL RAP I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF IT'S POPULAR OR NOT YOU CONTINUE SLAPPIN YOUR DIDDY ALBUM
I will... NO WAY OUT by puffy shits on anything new in the Bay!!!! Dont hate on the Puff... hes doin better than your favorite rapper. all im saying is the bay rap game has nowhere to turn. i think its a wrap. the music is so dissapointing. Id rather listen to THE GOOD,the BAD AND THE UGLY soundtrack...at least i get some musical pleasure.... "THE ECTASY OF GOLD" GOAT song of all time.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I will... NO WAY OUT by puffy shits on anything new in the Bay!!!! Dont hate on the Puff... hes doin better than your favorite rapper. all im saying is the bay rap game has nowhere to turn. i think its a wrap. the music is so dissapointing. Id rather listen to THE GOOD,the BAD AND THE UGLY soundtrack...at least i get some musical pleasure.... "THE ECTASY OF GOLD" GOAT song of all time.
No Way Out is indeed dope album to me. His 1st but also his last good work tho.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
FIRST OFF KEEP #TACO'S OUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH MADE PUTA BEFORE YOU GOT HITTAS AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

SECOND, YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT, POINT AND EXISTENCE IS INVALID DUE TO THE FACT YOU SAID YOU LISTEN TO PUFF DADDY

BITCH

#THANKU

Nov 14, 2005
Bay Area rap ain't dead you juss tone def......
Livewire camp slaps
Mobb figgaz do to
Ya boy
Andre Nickatina
Fuck that the whole bay area wheather a muthafucka like you or not
You like music and feel you can push a hardline,I'm with cha...
bay music just to "HARD FOR THE FUCKIN RADIO"....