Bay Area Producers Conference

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 2, 2006
I looked back hella pages and couldnt find a thread on this, truthfully i had forgotten about this event until i seen it mentioned in a different thread but all yall producers, artist, dj, hustlas everybody should hit this event up its on July 25th in the city, I know ill be there trying get my name heard yall should do the same $45 for a ticket it should be worth it though with all the networking opportunity this should present.

www.bayareaproducersconference.com

Sep 2, 2006
ehhh whatever works for you homie i dont mind paying a lil to get a lot of info & contacts in one area, and its only $45 not like its a fortune or anything

Mar 15, 2009
Real talk Yungleef... Traxxamillion, Rick Rock & even SEAN-T's comin out for this. Imma try to be there! You know how Long the $45 will be until they Raise it?

Jul 25, 2007
if your as dope as you say you are and put out quality music, you will build a fanbase and eventually these execs will LOOK FOR YOU. Fuck payin to meet people even if they do have connects. Step ya game up and have them knockin on your door not the other way around.

Mar 15, 2009
if your as dope as you say you are and put out quality music, you will build a fanbase and eventually these execs will LOOK FOR YOU. Fuck payin to meet people even if they do have connects. Step ya game up and have them knockin on your door not the other way around.
yea after like 10-20 YEARS...it's time to Speed up the process! If these people see you where They ARE at they'll be going back to they Hotel Room with Your name echoing in their head. It's all about the combination of Both building a fanbase AND putting ourself out there. It's also a matter of picking and choosing Where you want to spend your money...it Does cost money to make money! ...i think.

Sep 2, 2006
and its only $45 come on aint like its a couple racks or nuttin but everyone's situation is different so i respect that i'm just sayin i think it would be a good opportunity for a lot of cats

and DJ Abbico i have no idea how long they'll be $45 so its better to cop em sooner than later, ill be scoopin mine soon as i get back from tha chi

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
yea after like 10-20 YEARS...it's time to Speed up the process! If these people see you where They ARE at they'll be going back to they Hotel Room with Your name echoing in their head. It's all about the combination of Both building a fanbase AND putting ourself out there. It's also a matter of picking and choosing Where you want to spend your money...it Does cost money to make money! ...i think.
i dunno about 10-20 years.. even if that were the case for me i chose a good time to start making beats.. id only be 27 :cheeky:

though if my money was right i would go to an event like this i agree with ayo4yayo.

Mar 15, 2009
lol, i AM 27...this is whut i'm talkin about. But U got slappers Tony & a long way to go. Whatever way you decide to do it I'll be listenin for you my dude.

Nov 22, 2008
Oh yeah, BAPC is a MUST go to event for all up and coming producers, artists, A&Rs, and Managers, Just about everyone wanting to get into the music business. Bay Area is a great place to start, but networking and the info you will gain from BAPC is whats going to help you get a head start in the game, so making it out of the bay isnt too much of a stretch. PLUS the people you will be networking with aren't your "down the block" producers and industry people. They are pro's. The people that you WANT to be and NEED to know. Paying 45 dollars is worth that to most, if its not worth it to you, you may need to find another hobby or career path. :)

We did a press release yesterday answering all of the questions you may have, theres a few videos around the net covering it.

Nov 22, 2008
Oh yeah, BAPC is a MUST go to event for all up and coming producers, artists, A&Rs, and Managers, Just about everyone wanting to get into the music business. Bay Area is a great place to start, but networking and the info you will gain from BAPC is whats going to help you get a head start in the game, so making it out of the bay isnt too much of a stretch. PLUS the people you will be networking with aren't your "down the block" producers and industry people. They are pro's. The people that you WANT to be and NEED to know. Paying 45 dollars is worth that to most, if its not worth it to you, you may need to find another hobby or career path. :)

We did a press release yesterday answering all of the questions you may have, theres a few videos around the net covering it.