bay area heart-felt songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
All the tracks I was thinking of were named already...so here are some of mine.

P.O.F - Pain I Hide, He's Not A Friend
Sydal - Stop The Pain, Mama Don't Cry, Purgatory, If I Die, To My First Born, T.D.K, Follow Me, Cold World, Wasting My Time, Confessions, One Love

Aug 5, 2002
off tha top...
tribute to mr cee-pushaman compilation
nuthin but love for mr cee-noh mafia
the ghetto-too $hort
i want to be free (that's the truth)-too $hort
the ghetto-psd
the old school-seagram

peace,
Dubl-Z

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
sake209 said:
thought it was a song...
what was he sayin bout sugwolf??
what? it is a song. i cant remember if he says anything bout sugawolf but Diggs pours his heart out about MD and Devious does some little background haromizing

Apr 18, 2006
infinityslump said:
what? it is a song. i cant remember if he says anything bout sugawolf but Diggs pours his heart out about MD and Devious does some little background haromizing
well there's a beat but its like 5 min. of diggs talkin....i wouldnt call it a song... unless i got the wrong one or sumthin..:ermm:

Mar 24, 2006
2pac - Unconditional Love <---top 3 Pac jam!
2pac - So Many Tears
2pac - Keep Ya Head Up
2pac - I Ain't Mad Atcha'
2pac - Life Goes On
2pac - Dear Mama
2pac - How Long Will They Mourn Me
B-Legit - Ghetto Smile
Link Crew - World In My Eyes
E-40 - Hope I DOn't Go Back
Mac Mall - My Life Sofar
Mac Mall - Get Right

all i know is theres a shitload Pac jams that hit ya deep, too many to name em all.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i love really deep songs, i have been wanting to make a CD of these type of songs for a long time now, some of the songs are very depressing, but they touch people so close its crazy

some of my favorites are

DAMN - Federation (great song, shows a great deep side to this group, wish they would do more songs like this)

INNOCENT YOUTH - Jacka (the first time I heard this song, I had just lost the first job I had had in like 4 years, I was at bottom, and that song brought tears to my eyes, never happened before, and has never happened since. the chorus caught me so close it was crazy "do you ever feel like the world doesn't want you here......")

I WISH - Federation (another really deep song from the new album, not as good as Damn though)

there's way more, but I like those off top

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
mac dre - life's a bitch, mac dre, rydah - help me
San Quinn - Look What I've Done For Them, Gangstas Prayer, Daddy Song
Mistah Fab - Streets of the Bay, If If Was a 5th, Mama Song, U R My Angel, IF Papa Was Home
mac mall- ghetto theme, Get Right
Federation- DAMN
E-40 - "Seasoned"
3x crazy-open your eyes
B-Legit - Ghetto Smile