Bay Area Graffiti still popp'n

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I been taking the Amtrak between Sac and Oakland all week and it's kinda dope. You get this peaceful backdrop of the bay waters then just 45 minutes of some tight ass artwork it's grimy as fuck with junk, barb wire fences and crackheads jerking off behind abandon buildings if you weren't from here you would think we were going through the biggest slum in America not the most expensive high tech peice of earth on the planet. Living sac for a while you just don't get that diversity up here. Lol. I can't wait until I can move back! It's a trip I thought bombing was dead I wonder who's still got that much dedication in 2015, they literally destroyed Oakland lol I miss that shit I use to do that back in the early 90's and that shit still going 25 years later.

Nov 27, 2014
I use to take Bart from Union City to SF they use to kill it through Hayward too lol. That Water Tower thing before get to the city use to have a huge red face for hella long. I wish I could record my trip today but I'm in the sleep car everybody took the window seat on that side got the window shades down

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
Been a fan of Bay Area Graffiti for a long while. These are a few dudes from Oakland that throw down. I'm living in L.A. now and there is so much Graff and art murals here.

Last edited: