Bay Area Albums in 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2006
I must say that I am not disappointed by the quality of the Bay Area albums so far this year.......I am most impressed with Bailey- Champ Bailey and The Team-World premiere. Whether or not the songs are were leaked or not, from an objective perspective and viewing the album strictly on song quality, The Team album is very good. The San Quinn- The Rock: Pressure makes Diamonds was a tight azz album. E-40 had a good album that has mass sales appeal which the Bay was counting on. Also, the Balance album was nice. Also, that Willie Hen performance on The product was tight! I almost forgot, the Mess and Quinn album was tight. It's good to see the Bay putting out such quality products. Also, Killa Tay, B-Legit, and Jacka put out album with lots of good songs. Its late April and there are 8 more months to go....suffice to say that if the Bay continues to put out these types of albums.......still looking forward to Messy marv, Don Toriano, Big Rich, Turf Talk, Mistah Fab, Ya Boy, and many other bay quality products this year........The Bay is in the Building and a force 2 be reckoned with....for someone whose 1st bay albums was Hugh E-MC and JT: Don't Stop Till We major back in 1991, its amazing to see the progression of the Bay since 1991.

D

DaSlimReaper

Don't forget Too Short's Up All Night album and Yukmouth's Million Dollar Mouth Piece..

Nov 2, 2005
The Feds new album is going to surprise alot of people...Ive heard most of the tracks on it, and I must say "Its top notch!!"
Definately still has hyphy tracks on it, but this time around they put something on it for everyone. They have definately matured as artists...be on the look out for "Its Whatever" droppin this summer!!!

Mar 7, 2006
word that New Too SHort gonna be a definite slapper...overall its been a good year for the Bay...music wise...everyone bringing that heat

Apr 25, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
Don't forget Too Short's Up All Night album and Yukmouth's Million Dollar Mouth Piece..
Those were the 2 albums I'm anticipatin the most also. Can't 4get about Fabby, Ya Boy, The Feds, Clyde Carson, and Messy new albums as well. 06' is gonna be monumental 4 the Bay, best believe that.

Oct 19, 2005
Team album only thing I found wrong was that "Show Me Your Nasty" wasnt added...on one track it said the album was comin out in Jan 24...and dont know why they had 2 song in 1 track...