Bavgate Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I don't give a fuck what you care about nor did I ask. That's right I said "who fucking cares". A legitimate question whether you like it or not. AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BTW???? Your opinion or view point means shit to me. But keep talking if it makes you feel better.......
Obviously, the person asking "what is Bavgate up to", aka the person who made this thread cares. Otherwise, he wouldn't have asked.

And what kind of dumbshit asks "who cares", and then goes on a mini-rant about what he owns, like anyone cares or is even relevant to what is being discussed? Pot? Kettle. You know the old adage....

Nov 3, 2006
Man......all I did was ask what Bavgate been up to and this dude has to have attitude 'bout who cares...Why gotta have attitude and be rude???? Anyway, someone mentioned he came out with an album at beginning of the year....know the name and does anyone know if it was good? Thanks...appreciate the info.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
This "dumbass" is a home owner. How bout u clown? Well "directing" bootsy ass videos for no name artists like the one in your sig answers that question. Keep chasing the "dream" CHUMP!!!
lol... what does you owning a home have to do with anything?

like you said... WHO FUCKING CARES???

Mar 11, 2011
Man......all I did was ask what Bavgate been up to and this dude has to have attitude 'bout who cares...Why gotta have attitude and be rude???? Anyway, someone mentioned he came out with an album at beginning of the year....know the name and does anyone know if it was good? Thanks...appreciate the info.
Your use of the word rude makes me question your feelings on females lol, but that's not really thread related

Jun 23, 2009
This "dumbass" is a home owner. How bout u clown? Well "directing" bootsy ass videos for no name artists like the one in your sig answers that question. Keep chasing the "dream" CHUMP!!!
hahahahahahaha, i dont even gotta say shit everyone else did for me... DUMBASS lol
he just wanted to tell someone he bought a house and had no "friends" in real life so he took it out on this thread lmao

Jun 23, 2009
wonderin the same thing, always thought bavgate was dope