battle.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
honestly now that i look at it- id like you to point out a single multi
cept for(not by me tho j-cat i dont spray gats i pay fa that..)
thats your only real multi- compared to my multis
(cuz my spits siccer than sicc rippin this bitch out his bravada)
(i gotta- stack heavy while u ain pushin nadda
cuz u wanna be u gonna be on the ground layin shot up)
(now toxic- recognize u aint the insanest
you ain crazy from paintchips that makes u dumb -u fake bitch
ill throw u off a train bridge n make u feel about weightless
till u hit the ground now theres limbs layin in several places)
(u can think and think and think- ya shitll still stink)
(u dont wanna tangle wit an angel hangin by a halo)
(but sho u will- u shoulda thought now u overkill
boy u just another rock in a boulderfield- im so freal)

now u want to talk about multis bitch? seriously dude your sad for tryin ta act like u did half what i did- i woulda beat u with even length on tha bars too- your punches is weak- see toxsicc u piss me off cuz u sayin u did a bunch of things u didnt do- u barely used a single multi- yet your multis are better than mine-psha-say your punches are better-when mine are clearly much harder on you- and it took u a month torespond- stop lyin to yaself-vote people- let this clown kno

Aug 18, 2006
u barely used a single multi- yet your multis are better than mine-psha-say your punches are better-when mine are clearly much harder on you- and it took u a month torespond- stop lyin to yaself-vote people- let this clown kno

really?lets break it down....................

sorry 4 the wait i was busy gettin caked up..
hussla?naw u a annerexic bitch u needa get ur weight up..
^^^watz that?

patna ur trash,but ya man here's the best..
like u put a "boston jersey" on backwards cuz bullets gon "pierce ya chest"..
^^and that.......?

if i was only half as nice id b 2 times betta than u..
but im not,im hot an thats somethin u could neva b dude..
this cat really actin like he got nine lives..
so ima do em like 50 n hit em nine times.

plus the line u posted....?hmmm that seem like almost my whole verse was multis..plus all the shit i said that u had no excuse 4...an i can switch words an make em rhyme or wateva u sayin,but like homie said n ur otha battle...THIS IS TEXT NOT AUDIO..thats y i was smart enough not 2...but yea i jus beat u in that argument like i did n the battle..someone please vote,u kno like i kno i won..fuk outta here

oh yea an u sayin it took me a month...that lil verse took me like 10 minutes u fuckin clown..i wasnt checkin the site,i had no comp but i dnt need any excuse..for a guy who said ima rock n a boulder field or wateva the fuk..........ha

Jul 5, 2003
I LOVE to battle, but would rather do it in person....verbally. Although I can definately hold my own in a text.

Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
I'de rather not, I stopped postin up battles. I used to do that all the time back in 2000 - 2001. Thanx for the offer though.

Peace and God bless.

Aug 18, 2006
^^^^good lookin an fuck the haters my shit was a quick verse and i didnt even try hard...but no excuses...tsssssssssssssssss haaaaaaa haha and fuck kc mex..no homo