BATTLE OF THE BAY TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^I have a feeling both teams will be in the playoffs this year bruh. Watch and see. I'll repost this thread when it happens. Its got to be hard to be an Atlanta fan all those years in the Championship and come up Empty handed. lol

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^ I know the Giants have been to the World Series of Recent years. But when is the last time they won a World Series. We kicked your ass in 89.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
^^^^^I have a feeling both teams will be in the playoffs this year bruh. Watch and see. I'll repost this thread when it happens. Its got to be hard to be an Atlanta fan all those years in the Championship and come up Empty handed. lol
giants might be but the a's wont. they make the dumbest decisions. and yea all those years without winning the w.s. made me feel like we were the buffalo bills of baseball. but we've won one more recently then you guys. who ever your a fan of. and it's gotta be harder to lose year after year after year then be a winner for 14 conesecutive years....yea it was hard :cheeky:

p.s. word up to ur sig!

Jun 2, 2007
dam, i never went to the preseason games, we had a bunch of teams here....on my way to work id pass by the giants stadium and see all the white guys with frisco hats on....maybe next year

May 4, 2006
Didnt get to catch the game but fuk a's got some good players just got to put a few things together and hopefully do something this year. Go A's