Battle of the Bay:Oakland 23 Frisco 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
Pre-season or not, the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiders stomped on the niners, frisco shouldnt of scored, oakland looked better brooks did good, walter looked good, huff came up big almost took one back to the heez, overall it was a good game, oakland has braggin rights as of now, lol what about trent dilfer gettin 2 pentailys in the same qt for unsportsman conduct for tauntin lol what a dumb ass, i know yall niggas watched the game were all my raaaaaaaaaaaider fans at........

May 22, 2006
do i smell another wasted thread??? fuckin jackass.... all dis finna lead 2 is another "Da Town is better than Da City", or ,"Da City is better than Da Town." ya'll feelin' me?

Dec 25, 2004
Man them mexicans were wildin out. I seen about 4 diff fights including a white woman beating up a man. two mexican dudes jumped a mexican 9ers fan at the hot dog stand.. I don't really like football, but i'm at every raiders game for now on.

Dec 9, 2003
Genieofthelamp said:
Pre-season or not, the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiders stomped on the niners, frisco shouldnt of scored, oakland looked better brooks did good, walter looked good, huff came up big almost took one back to the heez, overall it was a good game, oakland has braggin rights as of now, lol what about trent dilfer gettin 2 pentailys in the same qt for unsportsman conduct for tauntin lol what a dumb ass, i know yall niggas watched the game were all my raaaaaaaaaaaider fans at........

GO RAIDERS

Dec 9, 2003
MaddDogg said:
As usual, the Raiders fan laughs and smiles when he wins the preseason game and whines and cries when he loses the superbowl by 3 touchdowns.

NINER FANS AND THEIR SELECTIVE MEMORIES. WHAT ABOUT THE 55 YEARS YOU WERE A WIN ON EVERYONE'S SCHEDULE. QUIT HATIN ON THE WINNINGEST TEAM OF ALL TIME. YA BITCHES!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2004
FUCK THE RAIDERS AND THE BROWN NOSING HOLE. HOW MANY RINGS DO THE RAIDERS HAVE 2 LOL. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE GAME REALLY COUNTS AND BOTH OUR STARTING TEAMS ARE OUT THERE FOR FOUR QUARTERS. FRISCO NINERS BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jan 23, 2006
M.dEEzEE_4-15 said:
do i smell another wasted thread??? fuckin jackass.... all dis finna lead 2 is another "Da Town is better than Da City", or ,"Da City is better than Da Town." ya'll feelin' me?

wtf?..... da town is better then the city

May 9, 2002
707north said:
FUCK THE RAIDERS AND THE BROWN NOSING HOLE. HOW MANY RINGS DO THE RAIDERS HAVE 2 LOL. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE GAME REALLY COUNTS AND BOTH OUR STARTING TEAMS ARE OUT THERE FOR FOUR QUARTERS. FRISCO NINERS BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
The Raiders have 3...2 as Oakland and 1 as LA....

Jan 28, 2006
Raider Football, ours boys looked good, (about time).

I was at a niner party, and boy didn't sound mighty somber after the first half...

Frisco has one more chance this year for some get back, Oct. 8 in SF, and yes I'll be there, Raidered Out!!!

Town Business

Jun 25, 2002
hella people got arrested last night shit was funny because they were all niner fans, hahaha,

Anywayz Alex Smith is a scrub!!!! Waste of Money!!!

Raiders VS 49ers Oct 8, We will kick your ass again!!! Art Shell got these fools fired up,