Batman Dark KNight Leaked Pics. Spoilers. Dicuss.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
synical dj said:
a few years back they did a survey among comic book writers and Batman came out on top, beating all other characters..

they said its because NO ONE prepares better than Batman for an opponent..he knows every minute detail and weakness.. and hes mastered every martial art, along with being a genius.
hell yea plus he bitchslapped superman in the return of the dark knight.

Dec 7, 2005
synical dj said:
a few years back they did a survey among comic book writers and Batman came out on top, beating all other characters..

they said its because NO ONE prepares better than Batman for an opponent..he knows every minute detail and weakness.. and hes mastered every martial art, along with being a genius.
WAS IT BETWEEN DC COMIC CHARACTERS OR SOMETHING CUZ THAT AINT REALLY SAYING MUCH WHEN YOU COMPARE HIM TO A BUNCH OF LAME SUPER HEROS

OF COURSE HE PREPARES BETTER, HES A LIKE A FUCKIN COP, HES A RICH WHITE DUDE WITH A UTILITY BELT, HE DONT HAVE ANY POWERS NOT EVEN SOME SORRY ASS ONE THAT HELPS HIM TALK TO FISH LIKE AQUAMANS GAY ASS, HE CANT JUST RUSH IN THERE ALL CRAZY

THATS WHY I NEVER LIKED BATMAN HES JUST SOME RICH WHITE GUY THAT FUCKS UP SOME TIGHT SUPER VILLAINS THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING, IF BATMAN WAS REALLY NO MINORITY WOULD LIKE HIM HE WOULD BE ON SOME RACIST SHIT THINKING SOME BLACK DUDES OR PUERTO RICANS KILLED HIS FAMILY

May 16, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
WAS IT BETWEEN DC COMIC CHARACTERS OR SOMETHING CUZ THAT AINT REALLY SAYING MUCH WHEN YOU COMPARE HIM TO A BUNCH OF LAME SUPER HEROS

OF COURSE HE PREPARES BETTER, HES A LIKE A FUCKIN COP, HES A RICH WHITE DUDE WITH A UTILITY BELT, HE DONT HAVE ANY POWERS NOT EVEN SOME SORRY ASS ONE THAT HELPS HIM TALK TO FISH LIKE AQUAMANS GAY ASS, HE CANT JUST RUSH IN THERE ALL CRAZY

THATS WHY I NEVER LIKED BATMAN HES JUST SOME RICH WHITE GUY THAT FUCKS UP SOME TIGHT SUPER VILLAINS THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING, IF BATMAN WAS REALLY NO MINORITY WOULD LIKE HIM HE WOULD BE ON SOME RACIST SHIT THINKING SOME BLACK DUDES OR PUERTO RICANS KILLED HIS FAMILY

LOL!!!! damn, Homie. It's called entertainment. Let go for a bit and enjoy life and the things in it Mayne. Sounds like you take things a bit too serious and compare it to real life issues. Life is too short to worry about a fictional charater that will never exisit outside comic books and the movie screen.

Batman racist? "He's a white dude"? Thinking blacks or puerto ricans killed his family? LOL!!!! I think you better take a look in the mirror with that one Homie...

that ain't cool, racist don't only come in white.

May 9, 2002
Gemini said:
LOL!!!! damn, Homie. It's called entertainment. Let go for a bit and enjoy life and the things in it Mayne. Sounds like you take things a bit too serious and compare it to real life issues. Life is too short to worry about a fictional charater that will never exisit outside comic books and the movie screen.

Batman racist? "He's a white dude"? Thinking blacks or puerto ricans killed his family? LOL!!!! I think you better take a look in the mirror with that one Homie...

that ain't cool, racist don't only come in white.
Co-sign

LOL@dude taking Batman all serious...get a life, little man!

Dec 7, 2005
LOL I AINT TAKIN IT SERIOUS, IM JUST SAYIN I DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT BATMAN, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY COMIC BOOK CHARACTER THEY AINT PAYING MY BILLS LOL

AND I SAY BATMAN WOULD BE RACIST CUZ HE'S JUST A RICH WHITE DUDE IN A SUIT, BATMAN IS JUST A COP TO ME. COPS ARE RACIST AND SO ARE RICH CRACKERS AND I SAID BLACKS OR PUERTO RICANS CUZ GOTHAM LOOKS LIKE A EAST COAST CITY

May 9, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
AND I SAY BATMAN WOULD BE RACIST CUZ HE'S JUST A RICH WHITE DUDE IN A SUIT, BATMAN IS JUST A COP TO ME. COPS ARE RACIST AND SO ARE RICH CRACKERS AND I SAID BLACKS OR PUERTO RICANS CUZ GOTHAM LOOKS LIKE A EAST COAST CITY
So rich white people=racist? Now youre just throwing generalizations out there.

So i guess, by your logic, if Batman where black, he be a gangbanger and is he were mexican, he would be a janitor?

May 16, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
AND I SAY BATMAN WOULD BE RACIST CUZ HE'S JUST A RICH WHITE DUDE IN A SUIT, BATMAN IS JUST A COP TO ME. COPS ARE RACIST AND SO ARE RICH CRACKERS
And so is anybody judging people because their color of skin.

Dec 7, 2005
I Fucked Your Mom said:
So rich white people=racist? Now youre just throwing generalizations out there.

So i guess, by your logic, if Batman where black, he be a gangbanger and is he were mexican, he would be a janitor?
AYE BRO IM JUST GOING ON WHAT I'VE SEEN, HEARD, AND BEEN THRU AND THE BOLD PART AINT HELPING TO CHANGE MY VIEWS, BUT FUCK WHO KNOWS MAYBE HE WOULD BE A GANGBANGER, JANITER, LAWN MOWER, MASTER BURRITO MAKER OR UNCLE TOM, I DONT GIVE A FUCK HE WOULD STILL BE ON SOME RACIST SHIT CUZ SOME CRACKER CARTOONIST

And so is anybody judging people because their color of skin
I NEVER SAID I WASNT BUT I ONLY DO IT TO CRACKERS UNLESS THEY DONT SEEM RACIST TO ME

May 16, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
AYE BRO IM JUST GOING ON WHAT I'VE SEEN, HEARD, AND BEEN THRU AND THE BOLD PART AINT HELPING TO CHANGE MY VIEWS, BUT FUCK WHO KNOWS MAYBE HE WOULD BE A GANGBANGER, JANITER, LAWN MOWER, MASTER BURRITO MAKER OR UNCLE TOM, I DONT GIVE A FUCK HE WOULD STILL BE ON SOME RACIST SHIT CUZ SOME CRACKER CARTOONIST

I NEVER SAID I WASNT BUT I ONLY DO IT TO CRACKERS UNLESS THEY DONT SEEM RACIST TO ME

Damn Homie, on some real shit, that's a sad way to look at the world. I've delt with racist cop's of all colors and creeds. And I happen to be latino.

A black cop fucked with me so much one time when I was out in San Jose (Story & King)...fucker scratched my new paint job and dirtied my upholstery on purpose, yet I don't hold any other black cop responsible for it.

Two mexican dudes from the block became a cops and their heads got big and started fucking with us hiding behind their badge and shit...passes by off duty and don't even wave or look at a muthaphucka....acting like he don't know us and shit.

...so don't go blaming the white man for you problems Homie. Blame yourself for being broke and quit pointing the finger blaming shit on the color of skin unless you still livin' in the 90's.

Thinking the way you do, you just lowered yourself to that level and your just as ignorant as every muthaphucka that ever fucked with you on that level. They're hate only works on the weak Homie...remember that.

I didn't say there is no racist people, but whites ain't the only ones.

My bad to go off topic Folkz.

Dec 7, 2005
Gemini said:
Damn Homie, on some real shit, that's a sad way to look at the world. I've delt with racist cop's of all colors and creeds. And I happen to be latino.

A black cop fucked with me so much one time when I was out in San Jose (Story & King)...fucker scratched my new paint job and dirtied my upholstery on purpose, yet I don't hold any other black cop responsible for it.

Two mexican dudes from the block became a cops and their heads got big and started fucking with us hiding behind their badge and shit...passes by off duty and don't even wave or look at a muthaphucka....acting like he don't know us and shit.

...so don't go blaming the white man for you problems Homie. Blame yourself for being broke and quit pointing the finger blaming shit on the color of skin unless you still livin' in the 90's.

Thinking the way you do, you just lowered yourself to that level and your just as ignorant as every muthaphucka that ever fucked with you on that level. They're hate only works on the weak Homie...remember that.

I didn't say there is no racist people, but whites ain't the only ones.

My bad to go off topic Folkz.
OK FUCK I THINK YOU GOT ME ALL WRONG, I KNOW I SOUNDED RACIST AND SHIT BUT I AINT, I DONT LOOK AT A WHITE DUDE, BLACK DUDE OR ASIAN AND AUTOMATICALLY THINK FUCK THAT CRACKER, NIGGER OR CHINK, IF YOUR KOO WITH ME IM KOO WITH YOU I AINT GOING TO HATE YOU AUTOMATICALLY CUZ THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN OR YOUR NATIONALITY CUZ LIKE YOU SAID I WOULDNT BE ANY BETTER THAN THOSE MUTHAFUCKERS THAT I DO HATE, YOU GUY ARE PUTTING TO MUCH THOUGHT IN MY WORDS, IM JUST SAYIN I THINK BATMAN WOULD BE ONE RACIST BASTARD HE JUST SEEMS LIKE THAT TYPE LOL

May 16, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
YOU GUY ARE PUTTING TO MUCH THOUGHT IN MY WORDS
I didn't say it Homie, you did. You were saying more than you wanted to admit to, but I see your point...right on Mayne.

BATMAN FOREVER though LOL!!!!