Basketball Teams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
My friend and I were discussing a theory about the NBA....we broke it down like this:

The NBA is a form of modern day slavery.....
Buying and selling people.....
Trading people from one team to the other.....
Your not "free" until you put in a certain amount of years (like indentured servitude)....
The amount of money they get paid versus how much is grossed overall is peanuts.....
The team owns you....
They tell the players where to live and who to associate with.....
The majority of the players are Black.....

Kinda far-fetched, but at the same time, an interesting observation. Granted, these cats make hella money compared to the rest of us, it's still something to think about.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
They also choose to do it. Slaves didn't exactly have that choice....NBA players WANT to be there and WANT to do what they have to in order to win.....But it's an interesting observation..

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DON'T FORgET ABOUT THE NFL NOW.

BUT WHAT'S A FORM MODERN DAY SLAVERY IS THIS JUSTICE SYSTEM. MOST DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY CRAKS OFF. THE SYSTEM HAS THE PENITENTIARY SYSTEM FULL AND MAKES MONEY FOR EACH HEAD IN FORM OF TAXES. THEY FOOL THE PUBLIC AND ONLY THE INMATES KNOW WHAT gOES ON PARTIALLY. NOW YOU HAVE PRIVATE CORPORATIONS MAKIN' PRISONS AND BEIN' HIRED BY THE STATES AND THE FEDS TO INCARCERATE THEIR INMATES AND IT'S CHEAPER TO HIRE THEM. WHILE THEY TRIK THE MASSES AND POCCET THE TAX DOLLARS. AND IT'S A RECURRIN' CYCLE CAUSE THE INNER CITIES ARE FULL OF MINORITIES JUST WAITIN' FOR A NUMBER FOR THEM.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Private prisons should be outlawed!!!! They turn off the water and feed them slop to save money....it's run like a corporation....it's awful!

I posted something awhile back about health care...no one seemed to care....but it's the same thing....only a different atrocity...these health insurance companies are run as businesses for profit only, not for the betterment of people's health....I'm about to lose mine in a minute and everyone knows women can't go without health insurance. It's all f'd up.