Bart Members Free Service from ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Insane1 What it do yall
As one of the OG members of this forum dating back to the orginal 91siccness boards back in the day I wanted to offer the bart members a free image host for your MYSPACE Profiles or SICCNESS Signatures. I offer half a meg Free per image.

Im starting a free service for all my bart members.
I have a FREE UNLIMITED Image hosting Service. Feel Free to use it
ImageClown is your Provider for Free Image Hosting for Social Network Profiles and blogs. Users and members of Myspace.com, Friendster.com, Xanga.com, LiveJournal.com are welcome to use our FREE Image Hosting Services for use on their profiles. You can also use our Image Hosts for Blogs, Photo Blogging, Message Boards and for your EBay Auctions or Storefronts. ImageClown Your Image Hosting Site is great for posting images on message boards, online auctions, classifieds and even sharing pictures with your family!

Sample Image Hosted on this service

please hit me up and let me know if you are using the service. register so that you can get free updates.

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
thanks for signin up i saw that 12 signed up from the siccness.....keep added it....I basically purchased this business from a web developer so i need as much promotion out there to get the word going.... its free and Unlimited...so you can upload as many pics you want only the file size is limited to half a megabyte (MB)