Barry Bonds On Fire!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LA Dodgers said:
it hope be a shame and an embarrassment if "Steroid" Bonds breaks the record help by the great Hammerin Hank

Hank helped barry?

anyways ur negativity is a given considering ur name...........

but

fuck a dodger

go giants

and GO BARRY!

Apr 13, 2004
bonds is 1 of the greatest ball players ever regardless of steroids look at his early stats 500/500, he gots a gang of gold glove awards how many times has he been an all star????alot! quit hatin dodger fans!

Sep 12, 2002
SLICC RICC said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! YOU GOTTA BE DOIN SOME KINDA HARD DRUGS IF YOU THINK HE'S GONNA BREAK THE RECORD NEXT SEASON...
he only needs 26 hrs to break the record. it will done next year.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
KAH707KALI said:
he aint tested positive yet so fuck you gay ass la fans you fuckin pole smokin queers
"HE AINT TESTED POSITIVE YET"... LOL!!! THAT BURNIN FEELIN IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT AND THE WOOL HE PULLED OVER YOUR EYES ARE PREVENTING YOU FROM JUST FACING THE TRUTH...WHAAA?!? A SAN FRANCISCO FAN CALLIN AN L.A. FAN GAY??? HMMM... YOU GOTTA ALOTTA NERVE THERE, BUDDY...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
SLICC RICC said:
"HE AINT TESTED POSITIVE YET"... LOL!!! THAT BURNIN FEELIN IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT AND THE WOOL HE PULLED OVER YOUR EYES ARE PREVENTING YOU FROM JUST FACING THE TRUTH...WHAAA?!? A SAN FRANCISCO FAN CALLIN AN L.A. FAN GAY??? HMMM... YOU GOTTA ALOTTA NERVE THERE, BUDDY...

cuz LA doesnt have ANY gay people. and dont say "well SF is known for it"...but the real point is this.

all the people that hate barry bonds either hated him before and now just wanted a real reason for it, or are just jumping on the bandwagon. no one was sayin anything about steroids 4 years ago.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DubbC415 said:
cuz LA doesnt have ANY gay people. and dont say "well SF is known for it"...but the real point is this.

all the people that hate barry bonds either hated him before and now just wanted a real reason for it, or are just jumping on the bandwagon. no one was sayin anything about steroids 4 years ago.
IM NOT SAYIN L.A. HAS NO GAYS... I WILL SAY THIS, THO... YOUD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND ANY GAY COUPLES AT ANY GIVEN DODGER GAME... WHEN I WENT TO FRISCO TO THE GAME AT AT&T, THERE WAS THOUSANDS OF EM... WHOEVER WASNT SAYIN ANYTHING OR THINKIN ABOUT STEROIDS 4 YEARS AGO ARE EITHER GIANTS FANS OR COMPLETELY FUCKIN STUPID...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my whole thing about it barry is that you can actually see that he's a good hitter......power and steriods aside, he knows how to hit a ball better than anyone playing baseball today. and people always compare how skinny he was when he started with how big he is now......that shit didn' happen over night....or over an offseason......it took some time....and noone cared that mark mcguire ate steriods for breakfast, because he was a great white slugger. after his steriod stuff, it tarnished him, but not as much as just an allegation did to barry. and the cork bat did to sosa.

as far as gays in la, there's the same amount if not more gay people in la....the difference is the sco has a street/area dedicated for them, in la there's no specific place for them (except wnba games)

Dec 9, 2005
In LA they have West Hollywood...where they have their police car doors painted with gay pride flags. Its pretty much LA's version of The Castro.

LA folks correct me if I'm wrong...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
SLICC RICC said:
IM NOT SAYIN L.A. HAS NO GAYS... I WILL SAY THIS, THO... YOUD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND ANY GAY COUPLES AT ANY GIVEN DODGER GAME... WHEN I WENT TO FRISCO TO THE GAME AT AT&T, THERE WAS THOUSANDS OF EM... WHOEVER WASNT SAYIN ANYTHING OR THINKIN ABOUT STEROIDS 4 YEARS AGO ARE EITHER GIANTS FANS OR COMPLETELY FUCKIN STUPID...

i'll give u that, the demographics of the giants and dodger games are different, but i dont really give a fuck, it doesnt have anything to do with the team...anyway
yeah, i realize this...true fans knew people were doing steroids years ago, but its that theres now a bandwagon to jump on about barry. why dont people give a fuck about the other players? b/c people that dislike barry will say "oh, its about the record"...no, its not about the record, but we could do this for the next 10 years and everyone will have the same opinion.

Sep 25, 2005
Defy said:
my whole thing about it barry is that you can actually see that he's a good hitter......
he is a good hitter, a really good hitter

power and steriods aside, he knows how to hit a ball better than anyone playing baseball today.
i beg to differ. he is batting around .260 today

and people always compare how skinny he was when he started with how big he is now......that shit didn' happen over night....or over an offseason......
your right, it started around 1999 when he was 35 or so year old and past his athletic peak, and way past his growing peak

it took some time....and noone cared that mark mcguire ate steriods for breakfast, because he was a great white slugger. after his steriod stuff, it tarnished him, but not as much as just an allegation did to barry. and the cork bat did to sosa.
thats because every1 likes McGuire because he was a likeable person and he stepped out early.

Sosa was critizised for about 3 or 4 weeks and thats it, it all went away because he was also a likeable player. maybe if Barry was likeable or even Neutral and not an asshole much of this would have blown over on him. but the fact is that he dug himself a whole and he keeps digging it bigger and bigger, only reason he isnt buried in it yet is because he hasnt been caught red handed.

i knew some1 would eventually bring up the race card. must be nice to use it as a cruch your whole life

Apr 13, 2006
IronLungs420 said:
fuck yeah barry homered again! Barry is back The bay is back biotch! the NL West belongs to the GIGANTES!!!!!!
yup.see i dont see the whole point of l.a/sd goin to the playoffs.....they never do anything in the playoffs ! "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

we only 1.5 behind in the w/c and like 3 i n.l west !

BAY AREA STAND UP !!!!!!!!!