Barry Bonds Any1??????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Everyone is J-cats...All this shit in the book is the same old shit...no new "revalations." It's by the same chronicle staff writers who have been trying to expose him since day one, and the book has all the same shit that has been written in the chronicle for the past few years. Nothing new to report, same stories, just in book form so they can get paid off this shit. Barry's still pissing on all your broken hearts this year as he passes Ruth and goes for Aaron, and the Giants go to the series...bitches.

Sep 25, 2005

1. HGH
2. Winstrol
3. The Cream
4. The Clear
5. Insulin
6. Testosterone Decanoate (AKA Mexican beans)
7. Trenbolone,
8. Deca-Durabolin
9. Clomid
10. Modafinil

Dec 3, 2005
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
fuck those people from the chronicle...they from SF should be showing bonds love not knockin his name and character and career...ya feel me?
Hell yea, like Mava said they need to get off his dick.....My opinon is since Bonds talks how he feels and they hate that shit.....And now they making book deals off his name.....

Mar 4, 2006
Im a Giants fan and have been since i was a little kid. The whole steroid use by Bonds makes me feel betrayed. I knew he was on something though because his head got bigger and he started looking like the incredible hulk a few years ago. I mean what other than steroids will make a grown man's head double in size?

Sep 25, 2005
California Bear said:
lol , you put clomid up like its a steriod
i put all performance enhancers that he was on.

Clomid, if you read the article, helps a steroid user produce more natural testosterone. therefore it also acts as a performance enhancer

Sep 25, 2005
California Bear said:
fuck no it aint a proformance enhancer, clomid is............. for after a cycle so your body can start producing testerone again.

thats exactly what i said

LA Dodgers said:
Clomid, if you read the article, helps a steroid user produce more natural testosterone.
it allows your body to not be affected from steroids. therefore it allows you to continue on performance enhancers.

of course, alone it doesnt enhance you performance, but when combined with steroids and others enhancers it acts as one

Sep 25, 2005
California Bear said:
if you want to split hairs and put up clomid , why dont you put in

is a performance ENHANCER. can and/or will make you perform beyond your own natural ability

eating proper
isnt a performance enhancer, but will help you reach you maximum potential

getting enough sleep on your list
isnt a performance enhancer, but will help you reach you maximum potential

Apr 25, 2002
creatine is in red meat . in 2.2 pounds of red meat there are 6 grams of creatine. you only really need 2-3 grams of creatine a day so with a little bit less of a pound you got what you need. creatine can also be found in fish. most athletes and coaches can agree fish , red meat, and chicken should be in an athlete's diet . so why don't you put up proper eating habits in your list