BARON DAViS a GOLDEN STATE WARRiOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
fuck yeah!!! bout fuckin time we got somebody worth having in a trade....dare i ask who we gave in return??? probably the whole fucking team....

Aug 7, 2003
we gave them dale davis and speedy claxton. a very good trade for us lets just hope he stays healthy. we also made another trade we sent eddie najera and a first round pick to denver for rodney white and some other foreign dude. anyways, richardson and davis are good friends so hopefully this is a spark of light for this team. just need to get rid of dunleavy for a pure shooter and i think we right in the mix of the playoffs.

Apr 25, 2002
Bout damn time Warriors do something before a trade deadline...and this time they even gotta BIG name of out it in Baron Davis. He should definitely have an impact on the team (if he stays healthy). But you know what? Knowing the Warriors luck, he'll probably get injured the first game he plays for 'em and they won't see him until some time next year....OR WORSE. :(

Jul 9, 2004
ya....this is a great trade for the Warriors.......SURE IT IS........I aint hatin on B. Davis skills, but he is very injury proned, he has known to come into camp overweight, and he has had MAJOR BACK AND ANKLE PROBLEMS..thats not a good sign of things to come..........hell he has only played in like 60 games over the LAST 3 YEARS.

sikk

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Not to take anything away from Speedy but Baron shits on Speedy.
Baron is a legitimate superstar in the NBA...been my favorite player since his days at UCLA. The Warriors will now be respected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
no need to dump Dun Jr. right now.......we have another year to evaluate him and then next year we can decide to give him in exception or not, so it's worth it !! and when anyone with that "pure shooter" tag comes to the warriors they can't shoot for sum reason lol