Barneys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Yeah, Barneys is pretty dope.. all there local music is behind the counter near the register.. pick up the Weech Lok, "What the game is missing", and the newly released "Flamed up mixtape Vol. 1"

May 6, 2007
YA^^ ALL THERE GOOD MUSIC IS UP RIGHT BEHIND IT, SOMETIMES U CAN FIND RARE SHIT. THAT FLAMED UP MIXTAPE LOOKED COO, ANYONE GOT IT YET? FEEDBACK?

Feb 1, 2009
YEAH HOMIE, THAT FLAMED UP MIXTAPE IS SICK HOMIE!! PICK IT UP, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM ALBUMS THAT ONLY HAS 1 GOOD TRACK JUST ABOUT EVERY TRACK IS KOO!

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Barney's in Woodland
530-662-6376

In Regards To: L-Love presents "East County Gamers Vol. 4 with Northern Cut Throats"

Barney's Goodtime Music in Woodland called me and said that they have been getting a huge demand for the project at their Store for when it comes out. I just want to say THANK YOU to all the Homeboys from Woodland that have been going into the Store and/or calling the Store asking when the project is coming out and when you can get your copy.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
The new Record Store that is putting it down in Woodland is IS REAL MUSIC at 510 Main Street. Phone 530-315-0326

They have a hot selection of everything that is new out within the BAY, plus all of the Mix Tapes and I have never seen any store (any store) that has more Homeboy Rap Titles. They have all the Homeboy cds.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
I heard its located in like Jims store or something. Is that true or wut?
Yeah that is true. The owner of the Record Store took over the entire right hand side of the store and Jim's side is still all the Air Soft Gun, BB Gun and Indian Culture stuff. The location is cool though and when your on the IS REAL MUSIC side of the store it is like being in a normal Record Store. The selection is real good.

They carry Big Tone, Davina, Woodie, Lil Corner, DarkRoom and Ect., plus all the Gumbo Mix Tapes, plus all the Bay Area rap like Messy Marv, Jacka, Guce, J. Stalin, plus dudes Oldies game is on point. He also has a lot of autograph signings with Homeboy rappers within his Record Store.

www.myspace.com/is_realmusic

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Just got in from Woodland. The Cd is doing decent at Barney's. It is doing "EXCELLENT" at IS REAL MUSIC.

I went and checked my stock at Barney's and had a good time chopping it up with George (Billy was off), then I went over to IS REAL MUSIC and 3 Hynas from Williams came into the store and 2 of them purchased the cd on the spot and then they took me and the homies to dinner at AppleBee's. Real cool females.

Woodland, Williams and also Davis people are going to Barney's and IS REAL MUSIC and really supporting the cd.

Purchase: L-Love and Huey present "East County Gamers Vol. 4 with Northern Cut Throats" featuring Lil Dee, Big Oso Loc, Chino Montana, Mac & A.K. (GOLD SELLING Artists), Weech Lok, TC Kapone, Mr. West, Goph, Reckless and many more.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
To all the catz in the 530, Barney's is actually having a "Save The Store" sale. Northern California has lost a lot of Record Stores over the years and it would hurt to lose Barney's they are really good people and a good store when it comes to underground music. Next time I am out there I am going to make sure to grab a few cd's and help the cause. Hoping that people that actually live in the 530 will do the same.

Stay Up