Bargin bin finds yesterday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Wouldn't expect to find these at a a Rasputin's, especially the bargain bin! This must have been outside of Northern California. I never even have moments like this at the store & been like that for years. I might find something some what rare, but nothing used as sought after as these.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2006
^^^ SLZ or Berzek? it is still possible to find some gems around these parts seems like early last year I found a tape collection at Rasputins SLZ which included the delinquents insane tape.....that my fellow collectors is some dumb ass luck.

Props: BO$$
Apr 25, 2006
Man crazy shiznit!!! went to the thrift store around my parts and came up on 2 tapes that wouldn't normally considered a gem of a find but they were autographed. Ima try to get a pic up but:

Totally insane-Goin insane-autographed by tc, mac-10 and ad kapone
IMP-back in the days-autographed by the legendary Cougnut, he signed it: to cory, Nut SF

"...that my fellow collectors is some dumb ass luck. "

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've found so many mega rare finds in bargain bins. 44 Clique and Mr. Ian 187 in a hockey mask (which I sold to the store in question several years earlier) are my best.

I love to go to used CD stores and just pick through their stuff. The CD's are generally less than 7 bucks. I always find something that can go for 50-60 bucks.

Dec 26, 2009
Some stuff I have picked up here on Czech auction site recently. It's nothing extra expensive like the Street Thugs CD that PitBuLL has found but they were all like $ 2 a piece, all of them originals so I haven't hesitated a second and snatched em up lol.