Barbershops in Concord/Pleasant Hill?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Can anyone recommend a good barbershop in the concord/pleasant hill area,i usually go to Marks in El Sobrante but I'm out in Concord alot more now than at home,any help?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
there is one on colfax street near willow pass road i heard is supposed to be pretty decent. im assuming u mean a black barbershop and not supercuts. but yeah marks sucks, just a bunch of young cats cutting hair. u should fuck with magic juans in richmond. i mean if u still lived there.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
yah mostly everyone at marks sucks i just go to my barber mario he got bars but i got some patnas that told me bout magic juans to but fasho i'll check out that barbershop you talking about this week

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Fuck what anyone tells you, get in your car and drive to Bud's Barbershop, ask for Bud or Scotty, Its on Clayton Road by Barney's Hickory Pit, Bud's been cutting hair for like 97 years, maybe not that long, but he is good.

Sep 24, 2007
I'm a fuck the barber shop trip because they charge way too much when I can get the same hair cut and one of them chinese beech's for $8 and it only takes em 10 minutes with the clippers. Barbers want to bullshit etc... and that's cool if that's what you go there to do......

Dec 4, 2006
lol black people in Concord/Pleasant Hill?
there's no blacks in Pleasant Hill, but Concord yes they do have quite a few of them...

but if you looking for a haircut hit up VIP and ask for Ruben ..he used to cut my hair in the past when he was working at his pops barbershop which is called Rubens Barbershop....

Ruben can cut hair, but he a pricey mothafucka tho!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
there's no blacks in Pleasant Hill, but Concord yes they do have quite a few of them...

but if you looking for a haircut hit up VIP and ask for Ruben ..he used to cut my hair in the past when he was working at his pops barbershop which is called Rubens Barbershop....

is Ruben tha bigger black dude , or tha taller hispanic that always wears tha Detroit hat ?
if its tha taller nigga he cuts hair hella good .

Sep 24, 2007
They got black people in Concord, read the paper there's always some black dude robbing a store or a mexican in Concord.....lol

I swear to GOD everythimg I read the crime thing in the paper out here the description is always the same dude, black guy, mid 20's thin build with a black hoodie.

Dec 4, 2006
is Ruben tha bigger black dude , or tha taller hispanic that always wears tha Detroit hat ?
if its tha taller nigga he cuts hair hella good .
Ruben is the dude in the green shirt...that's my folks and he a cool cat...nothing but love for my folks Ruben tho (but he be charging too much) LOL

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005

haha how much he charging for fades?

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Ruben is the dude in the green shirt...that's my folks and he a cool cat...nothing but love for my folks Ruben tho (but he be charging too much) LOL

oh goodshitt , i dntt knw them like that but there all pretty cool .
dude all tha way on tha right is cool as fuck , thats who i fuck withh .