BANNED...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
okay they kicced hogg out and now i see they kicced RightBrainRec out also... who's next? O.G. Walmart Loco? why is niggaz gettin' kicced off? how do people get kicced off? does someone gotta snitch? is there someone that monitors this site and just kiccs people off? shit this is like gettin' flagged on craigslist. i really don't know why you'd wanna kicc people off cuz it keeps niggaz comin' bacc. maybe siccness thinks someone is gonna get they ass shot off in the streets over a beef on here. that shit will happen anyways cuz niggaz was beefin' before they came on here. so i just don't get it. i know none of us think alike or support the same niggaz but fucc can't we all agree to not kicc niggaz off a fuccin website? oh well...

p.s. hogg is bacc but niggaz is makin sure when this account gets blocced he ain't gonna have no down time ya feel? ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 27, 2002
im thinking that rightbrainrec guy got banned because he was promotin his shit all over a bunch of forums on here...not because of any argumentation

Dec 27, 2002
i dont think mods (like beto) can do full bans...they can just ban from a particular forum...pretty sure an administrator would have to do it