bangladesh...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
ok so i was listening to hus' song "mob music" from thizz nation 1 i think... n at the start it does the bangladesh intro(producer of a millie beat) sound like he sayin "back into this"my question is did he produce that beat for hus song or is it a sample for the song...n my 2nd question is if it was produced by him has he done ne production for ne other bay artists???...n this is from one of the earlier thizz nations so wouldnt have dre gotten all this shit together?... dre was relly on the verge of takin this shit to a national level...i relly feel like he was makin some moves to put the bay back on the map if he was makin connects like this(BMF was another one)...its a shame hes no longer with us...can ne 1 shed some light?...

Aug 24, 2006
ok so i was listening to hus' song "mob music" from thizz nation 1 i think... n at the start it does the bangladesh intro(producer of a millie beat) sound like he sayin "back into this"my question is did he produce that beat for hus song or is it a sample for the song...n my 2nd question is if it was produced by him has he done ne production for ne other bay artists???...n this is from one of the earlier thizz nations so wouldnt have dre gotten all this shit together?... dre was relly on the verge of takin this shit to a national level...i relly feel like he was makin some moves to put the bay back on the map if he was makin connects like this(BMF was another one)...its a shame hes no longer with us...can ne 1 shed some light?...
Its an old 8ball and mjg song hus just rappin over the beat.

fail.