BANGIN ON WAX I, II, III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2007
WHAT RAPPERS FROM THIS PROJECT DID YOU FEEL HAD THE MOST POTENTIAL....DEAD, ALIVE , OR LOCKED UP???? BANGIN ON WAX WAS UNIQUE FOR ITS TIME..B'S AND C'S WERE GIVEN THE OPPURTUNITY TO LET THEIR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON THE OTHER SIDE THROUGH MUSIC...AND NOT IN THE STREETS .....WITH MOST OF THE ARTISTS FROM THE PROJECT DEAD OR IN JAIL.. WHO REALLY BENEFITED?

Nov 23, 2007
THE WHOLE INTENT OF THE PROJECT WAS TO "REDUCE STREET VIOLENCE BETWEEN BOTH SIDES" BY GIVIN THEM AN OPEN FORUM TO RAP ABOUT DAY TO DAY RIVALARIES AND HATE FOR THE OTHER SIDES ON WAX...BUT IT DID NOTHIN BUT PROMOTE VIOLENCE BETWEEN BOTH SIDES FROM STATE TO STATE....RON"RONNIE RON"PHILLIPS WAS'NT ANYTHING BUT AN INSTIGATOR WITH THE RIGHT FINANCIAL BACKING TO FEED THE FIRE

Feb 27, 2006
...BUT IT DID NOTHIN BUT PROMOTE VIOLENCE BETWEEN BOTH SIDES FROM STATE TO STATE....RON"RONNIE RON"PHILLIPS WAS'NT ANYTHING BUT AN INSTIGATOR WITH THE RIGHT FINANCIAL BACKING TO FEED THE FIRE
I know there was some beef with these fools... Don't know if anything became of it thow

an that Bustas On Wax Track

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
50. ...YER RIGHT MAYNE.. ITS JUST A SHAME TO SEE ALOT OF GOOD TALENT WASTED...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS
Every life is precious, but the 80's up into early 90's was vicious...those was some different times back then and many people fell victim to gang violence. Bangin on Wax aint really have much effect in California, cause homies was already banged out..I do believe it may have fueled and instigated gangs outside of California though..but even then thats difficult to say because gangs had already been migrating to other states.

Feb 27, 2010
B-Brazy & Lil Hawk. Them is the dudes I heard all over them albums. Everyone had a verse here and a verse there, but as far as potential, with out them two niggas, the damu side of the bangin on wax wouldn't have that many smashers that it did in those days of bangin. Then you got niggas like Redrum-781 who murder tracks and was on that Piru Love without B Braze 4 Daze and Lil Hawk and the track is still popular till this day. I like the Redrum verses now than what was on bangin on wax. Suga Buga and Big Wy too. I just heard B-Brazy and Lil Hawk on most of the Bangin on Wax tracks over all.