Bandanna to Awax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2012
That was dope! ...I was waiting for your response...The P is to small to have enemy's...which more or less we do all the time, over dumb shit...but the real niggas that came from our era in tha P either went to Central or Hillview, and that was bullshit when niggas had beef in middle school between two schools funking ( sit was kind of funny looking back at it if you ask me),.....everybody in the P is great in my eyes...we got our own style, own words, own community (#fly), Niggas don't know about the ball players from Antioch on up, that dominated De la salle, to east coast rappers comin to a small town and a whole bunch of other shit. I got family in East Palo Alto (shout out to the hood starz)but I remember niggas was trying to clown the words we used and asking what the fuck is a (Pittsburg Ca), but u know it came alive...I remember Dj williams and Brandon marshall was beefin when they played on the Broncos ...and on a Espn Interview Brandon was saying Dj would alwayz uses the word Peezy.."What the fuck is Peezy?"..I was staying in the southbay before i moved to Ny about a year ago I heard all the young nigs using it (San Jose)... my young nigga Alfred from downtown evented that...Word up.....But on the other hand , on some grown and real shit like the Jack said " everybody knows everybody"...despite all the bullshit I am happy you did that song and niggas like me can get some sleep because that was needed... as artist your showing positivity to us and them snotty nose as kids....#much respect........I talked to that boi Mas yesterday...he said whats good..

Nov 27, 2014
Pittsburg sucked balls when I lived there to be completely honest haha it's a depressing shit hole I use to be embarrassed when I had people come to my house and drive down willow pass by the bum patch across from the liquor store so I told them to go the back way on the cut street by the shell station on baily. I swear the refinery made people in Pittsburg retarded lol

May 29, 2002
Pittsburg sucked balls when I lived there to be completely honest haha it's a depressing shit hole I use to be embarrassed when I had people come to my house and drive down willow pass by the bum patch across from the liquor store so I told them to go the back way on the cut street by the shell station on baily. I swear the refinery made people in Pittsburg retarded lol
Lol nigga it's the hood not Disneyland, and that's the West not Pittsburg you just gave directions to.

Dec 10, 2014
I went to hillview, hated central nigga. Only to be cool with them at Pitt and started goin at Antioch High. But yeah, P World too small to be beefing. Specially with all the bullshit moving next door and causing bullshit. Sycamore done went to shit. Hillcrest used to be a dream, now its a section 8 filled warzone. Even Brentwood going to shit.

Nov 27, 2014
Lol nigga it's the hood not Disneyland, and that's the West not Pittsburg you just gave directions to.
No it's officially Pittsburg where I lived. By tower mart on willow pass is the P the west is on the other side of Baily past Walgreens and yes it is not Disney land breh lol. I'm from East Oakland at least we had shit to do in the town Pittsurg is just a shit hole full of retards

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
No it's officially Pittsburg where I lived. By tower mart on willow pass is the P the west is on the other side of Baily past Walgreens and yes it is not Disney land breh lol. I'm from East Oakland at least we had shit to do in the town Pittsurg is just a shit hole full of retards

I thought that's bay point....

Dec 28, 2009
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hell yeah. I always get the chicken wings and chow mein. Also the hot sauce they got there is bomb. One time my gf bought a whole big ass bottle of it from them and that shit lasted hella long.

When i first moved out this way i would fuck with the mecca tough. Everytime i go there im full off the bean dip chips and salsa before i ever get my order so i always end up taking my food to go and eat it as leftovers.

Pittsburg got some hidden gems when it comes to throwing the munch.

Feb 13, 2006
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hell yeah. I always get the chicken wings and chow mein. Also the hot sauce they got there is bomb. One time my gf bought a whole big ass bottle of it from them and that shit lasted hella long.

When i first moved out this way i would fuck with the mecca tough. Everytime i go there im full off the bean dip chips and salsa before i ever get my order so i always end up taking my food to go and eat it as leftovers.

Pittsburg got some hidden gems when it comes to throwing the munch.

Parkside market got the famous sausage and tri tip

But little j's over by central be on hit too

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
west Pitt. / bay point isn't horrible, just hella dry.. I was raised out there after I moved from San Francisco for awhile and it has it's pros and cons but they're doing a lot of new development out there so some parts actually look pretty nice now.

May 29, 2002
No that West Pittsburg aka Bay Point

Nov 27, 2014
No that West Pittsburg aka Bay Point
There are two tower Marts on willow pass breh, the one I lived by was down willow pass like if your going towards Railroad it's kinda west P but officially Pittsburg not bay point. And Mecca on hit no other restaurants in the P except that dinner by the waterfront for breakfast