bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters
Feb 27, 2005
You didn't have much to do then....

i worked all day long then i made my 3 hours reading session, had dinner and then i smoked my daily joint listenin to some max b shit before sleeping and i then i saw artistic got destroyed in real life (after being destroyed on the mic)...what the fuck do you think?? i had to readthe whole shit, i know its sad, this kind of thread are addictive as hell:(

and you didn't give me one prop?

fuck you.
and yes i didnt give you one prop. please dont google me...please.lol

May 14, 2002
i worked all day long then i made my 3 hours reading session, had dinner and then i smoked my daily joint listenin to some max b shit before sleeping and i then i saw artistic got destroyed in real life (after being destroyed on the mic)...what the fuck do you think?? i had to read it the whole shit:(
ach so, dann bist du sehr müde und so...

May 14, 2002
haha I used to have a German girlfriend and I went up to her and told her "hey I learned some new German.. Ich muchte gerne mit dir ficken.

But she didn't like that word so much ahah. I think it's a great word.

Feb 27, 2005
I used to have a German girlfriend ....til I realized she was fucking nuts, & owned a gun.

I jetted.

She tried to break in my house & kill me.

She failed, cause I am still alive.

Crazy ass bitch, with HELLA body & a nice perdy face.

kOO-kOO.
LOL

I fuckin love german girls :siccness:

May 14, 2002
So she breaks into your house with a gun, attempting to kill you after you break up with her since you came home from a camping trip?

What did you do during this trip that made her want to kill you? lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what if

shea, what if it is IN FACT the crazy german posting under the shea name and the REAL shea is tied up being her sex slave

props breh

Aug 24, 2003
August 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Man in banana costume arrested for indecent exposure

Posted by John de Leon

Clallam County sheriff's deputies on Tuesday arrested a man dressed in a child's banana costume after he allegedly exposed himself to a woman at a Port Angeles restaurant.
We're not making this up.
According to the Peninsula Daily News, Carlton Jeffery Kohnert, 21, is suspected of exposing himself to a woman at a Port Angeles Wendy's restaurant and then driving through Four Seasons Ranch brandishing a shotgun. He was arrested for investigation of reckless endangerment, aiming or discharging a weapon and indecent exposure, Clallam County sheriff's Sgt. Randy Pieper tells the Daily News.
A second man who was with Kohnert, Anthony Marks Maybury, 21, was arrested for investigation of reckless endangerment.
Pieper said Kohnert didn't offer much of an explanation for the yellow banana costume. "All we know is he was drinking earlier in the day, but he didn't really have a reason for the costume," Pieper told the Daily News.
After the alleged incident in Port Angeles, the suspects stopped at Four Seasons Ranch, where Kohnert -- still dressed in the banana costume -- got out, brandished a shotgun and began yelling, Pieper said.
Deputies arrested the men a short time later.
"The banana costume has been seized and put into evidence," Pieper said.

lol

Mar 13, 2007
August 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Man in banana costume arrested for indecent exposure

Posted by John de Leon

Clallam County sheriff's deputies on Tuesday arrested a man dressed in a child's banana costume after he allegedly exposed himself to a woman at a Port Angeles restaurant.
We're not making this up.
According to the Peninsula Daily News, Carlton Jeffery Kohnert, 21, is suspected of exposing himself to a woman at a Port Angeles Wendy's restaurant and then driving through Four Seasons Ranch brandishing a shotgun. He was arrested for investigation of reckless endangerment, aiming or discharging a weapon and indecent exposure, Clallam County sheriff's Sgt. Randy Pieper tells the Daily News.
A second man who was with Kohnert, Anthony Marks Maybury, 21, was arrested for investigation of reckless endangerment.
Pieper said Kohnert didn't offer much of an explanation for the yellow banana costume. "All we know is he was drinking earlier in the day, but he didn't really have a reason for the costume," Pieper told the Daily News.
After the alleged incident in Port Angeles, the suspects stopped at Four Seasons Ranch, where Kohnert -- still dressed in the banana costume -- got out, brandished a shotgun and began yelling, Pieper said.
Deputies arrested the men a short time later.
"The banana costume has been seized and put into evidence," Pieper said.

lol
I guess he thought it was...............peanut butter jelly time,hardy har har.:ermm: