BAN DEEPEASTBEAST THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN DEEPEASTBEAST?

• YES

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
i think its funny after everyone starts clownin yet they stay...examples like surcaliman and slicc ricc.....funny stuff man i dont mind it.....fuck banning
WHAT THE FUCK??? WHY WAS I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE??? CUS SOME SUCKA POSTED PICTURES OF SOMEONE WHO WASNT ME??? YOU KEEP ME ON YOUR MIND, HOW THOUGHTFUL...

Jun 23, 2003
I dont know who he is. Havent seen em. Voted yes, trusting fellow siccness members. Too many people come on here like it's a playground when it is so much more. They just don't know yet.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Why u get banned for when u was 9800representa?

if people looked in a buncha the old roasting threads u see that name all over lol

Jun 23, 2003
Give him a while to settle down.

Not like anyone here hasnt had to deal with internet hoodlums in the past.

There is always beef on this site. Its (the siccness) like a rough side of town, but on the web. You gotta look over your shoulder and set check muthafuckers. No netbangin but people gotta be put in their place here or there is no order. And without order there is .... well.... lol

Jun 23, 2003
I got banned twice for roasting niggas hella hard,now i come back on here,with a different perspective in life kidding around,i mean who tha fuck takes the shit i posted on here in tha last couple days to the heart? a bitch ass nigga? all these niggas that been posting on here for hella years talking bout bann me? niggas is losers,bunch of hating ass niggas,i aint said a word to half these niggas that posted in this thread,i could roast niggas like i use to,but for what? lmao.Shit won't get me anywhere,and its like these niggas is so easily influenced by what ever people say they going join,niggas is pussys.

It's just not a playground dawg. You can have fun and still not piss people off. It's all good man. You will settle down eventually or get bored. I use this site for hella shit.

Humor, news, graphic design advice, latest info on Tech N9ne (strange music) open forum is good for laughs and other bullshit. Its all good to get stupid once in a while. but every thread will get you hated and or banned.

I havent seen shit theyre sayin you did. So IDGAF. But hang in there man. These peeps on here are not afraid to gang up on you and serve you a internet beatdown.

Jun 23, 2003
That's real,it's funny how i got banned a long ass time ago,and the same niggas i use to roast now on here,puffing out they chest,hella proud they been posting here for years,like the more you been on here the harder you can act,niggas is pathetic.

Well some people act like that. But there ARE people on here like artists, designers, and people in the underground / west coast / rap scene that DO MATTER. If your'e here for fun, coo. But there is ways to benefit from this place and bein coo with people helps alot.

I mean if I needed cd artwork, beats, a rhyme written, whatever, this is the place. There is business that goes on here outside the open forum. The people that get pissed are the ones who are allowed to regulate on you. lol

Theres nothing worse than typing up a mean ass response to someone talkin shit and then realizing after all the energy it took to type, that your on the web man. None of it matters. So save the drama and focus on the positivity. Relax and find coo shit to entertain YOU, rather than get hyped and start shit to entertain others.

Yah feel me?