@Bammer Payton and Nelly's boyfriend.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Cummi gumz oh shit...................thats how i left your momma last night.

you got the first peak on the siccness of the next thang out the Midwest TRE1 Fo Show Me Lyrikal Warfare

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Man,Curtis was a hogg for sure.I remember the U,recruiting him as a tailback,and then switchin him to Strong Safety,all that shit.I have season tickets,and have snuck on the field numerous times during games,or spring games,and it was just like everyone says,he always was smiling.I remember the week after the accident,we had a home game,and 74,000 people,along with the team were silent for the first 2 hours of the game.It was like nobody cared about who was playin after the moment of silence,and tribute.I played football,and have alot of beliefs in team concepts,and playing every down and all that,and Curtis was thee opitome of all of that.Truly a sad moment for any human who knew of him,or anything about him.He seemed to be a great person,and I am still shakin up,even though we are'nt personally friends.

Gimmi,It's gravy....I know you were playin homie.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I saw that on the news.....He was 24 years old.....It's a damn shame too....Like everyone else has said, he seemed like a great person....I didn't know him personally...but that's difinately the impression I got....