BALL STREET JOURNAL TRACKLIST!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
I will say this 1 more time to everybody on here every song that has leaked are all national songs that either get the attention of the radio, club djs, and Satelilite radio. Got rich twice was only leaked cuz there was a street video done to it. It would not make sense for any of the classic E-40 street songs to leak cuz it would serve no purpose for radio and clubs. Everybody knows he can do songs like got rich twice thats so natural to him and his huge core fan base knows he has those types of slaps. This is a business not a game you can not limit your self to 1 crowd. Before a majority of you pass judgement on this album and tellin other people its garbage and anything else wait until you hear the final product before you spread all that posion thru out there internet and streets. Some songs that you heard that leaked may not even make the album.
I get all that. But its not my job to get excited about music that I think sucks. He wants to sell units? OK. Thats fine, but I don't have to like it when he makes bullshit records.

Oct 19, 2004
I will say this 1 more time to everybody on here every song that has leaked are all national songs that either get the attention of the radio, club djs, and Satelilite radio. Got rich twice was only leaked cuz there was a street video done to it. It would not make sense for any of the classic E-40 street songs to leak cuz it would serve no purpose for radio and clubs. Everybody knows he can do songs like got rich twice thats so natural to him and his huge core fan base knows he has those types of slaps. This is a business not a game you can not limit your self to 1 crowd. Before a majority of you pass judgement on this album and tellin other people its garbage and anything else wait until you hear the final product before you spread all that posion thru out there internet and streets. Some songs that you heard that leaked may not even make the album.
preach

Sep 29, 2007
I have faith in 40 and the new album

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i think the only way us hardcore fans of 40 will get what we want is if THE CLICK does one more album and says fuck radio play our real fans want this. i understand the soft mainstream songs for sellin units and also dig some of them . plus my 3 and 1 yr old daughters hate mob-shit and gangsta rapper but they luv wake it up and sweatbox, so instead of them yellin to turn it down in the car i put it wake it up and then there giggin and happy , makes parenting easy, thanks 40

Mar 22, 2008
U CRAZY FUCK.."HEY IAINT MAD U SAID THAT...I AM "CRAZY" BUTT IM ALSO REAL..
JUS ASK ABOUT COUSIN FREEZ I HAV NO REASON TO KIDD YOU!! 1-LUV ANY WAY..
GET $$$... AND "INDO" YOU SEND ME A TEXT EVERY DAY ABOUT NETWORKING ..QUIT ACTING LIKE U DONT KNOW COUSIN FREEZ..U MY WHITE NIGGA...1-LUV HOMMIE..
MYSPACE.COM/MOUTHPIECE707