BALANCE "YOUNG & RESTLESS" ALBUM COVER ART!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
BALANCE 2K2 said:
eazy-e is my favorite rapper of all time. hands down. i meet him years ago in tha bay jus me paying respects to tha man who inspired me to spit.
There it is people. Glad you cleared that up before some of these cats say something stupid

Dec 17, 2005
I visited the website earlier, that intro was cool...but it made me laugh when i saw how you scribbled out the origional date on the album cover, shit looked funny.....cant wait for tha album to drop though its long overdue....to think that you got all this buzz without EVER putting out a real album really speaks to the talent....good luck mayne

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
you aint gonna catch shit from pimp. i was honestly gonna compliment you on it even without readin the other post. eazy is one of my favorite rappers. i own every song he ever spit. i think its awsome to pay respect to a real OG and a rap legend. cover looks dope balance. i been waitin on this album since last year and i'm gonna be first in line to cop that shit. shit, i might by 2.... 2006 is the year of balance, mark my words...

Apr 5, 2004
CANT WAIT FOR DIS ONE MAYN, been waitin long time, u a coo dude balance , i was at the grammys at the schools, and i was surpised that u were there, and performing!, that shyt was tight , i was glad i got a chance to ask u a question in the interviews part of the trip , keep doin ya thing

Apr 19, 2005
marcus said:
Looks good.... Who did the design for the cover? When can we expect an official tracklisting with the production?
I kinda understand why people want to know this stuff ahead of time - BUT if you're going to PURCHASE the album anyway, what does having this info (this far ahead of the release of the album) do for you?

Dec 20, 2003
The Last Word said:
I kinda understand why people want to know this stuff ahead of time - BUT if you're going to PURCHASE the album anyway, what does having this info (this far ahead of the release of the album) do for you?
Cause sometimes having this information can influence whether you buy an album or not. Seeing artists or producers that you like may make a sale right there.