Balance VS Clyde Carson?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
i think you talking about the track "32 bars of clarity" by clyde carson he was mad at sho nuff since he upped the price on the beats for the team but balance bought a beat off of him and i guess carson got mad or something.

Feb 27, 2006
na they aint got beef. lyk da otha people said itz cuz sho nuff upd his prices of his beats 4 the team. n clyde carson went to sum high school to do a concert n they started playin a Balance song, cuz they sound sumwhat da same, i can tell the difference tho. in the 32 bars of clarity it was more of a diss to Sho Nuff. "they askin wats up wit Sho Nuff?/i said his name 3 times and his price went up/i cant afford him and i helped him blow up/i got Bedrock now/so i say so what!?/(fuck it)/i tell balance go ahead you can have him/and these aint shots nigga im just jabbin/keep stealin my style/your killin your assests/the beats'll be gon--ill still be rappin." I saw a video interview on dubcnn or ************** or sum shyt wit clyde carson n he was talkin bout the whole beef thing. try findin it on da net, he clears everything up

Apr 19, 2005
h-town707 said:
i was there 2 n they didnt say shit 2 each other
So if any 2 people who are at the same place at the same don't say anything to each other, they must have beef right? :rolleyes:

When I go to clubs, I don't talk to the DJ and he don't say shit to me - so I guess that means me and a shit load of DJs got beef. :paranoid:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Scyance said:
So who is he just jabbin" ? Sho nuff.. cause he charged more for beats?.. how old is sho-nuff, I thought he was a young cat?
he's about 21-22ish....I used to work with him before he moved to LA....the team used to always be up in there before they dropped their album

Dec 5, 2005
aint that song lightweight old and carson and balance both had interviews talkin bout this shit sayin they aint have beef cuz carson aint really diss balance he was jus sayin wut was on his mind

Jan 30, 2006
that's fucked what shonuff did though. Carson has a legit gripe. Team put Shonuff on the map. There was no shonuff before the Team. But then again Shonuff does drop some raw ass slapperzz though! Its Gettin' Hot was crazy.

Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I've heard probably 10 songs from each...
Balance 2 me has good presence on the microphone. He can rap but he aint nothing crazy
Carson is more marketable... sounds more like he could create a song that could potentially be a hit. Kinda sounds like a lloyd banks with more charisma haha.

They both grindin... best of luck 2 them